club fight

James was behind the bar, serving the 5th drinks of the night. Blaine was walking the club checking for any passed out people. Zoey was playing a set playlist while Charlotte collected her "donations". The music turned from a strong club song to silence and nothing occurred for several minutes. James walked over to door and knocked. "You good in there Zoey?" he asked. After a minute James closed the bar for a moment so he could check on Zoey.

He opened the door to see Zoey being held by 2 white fang members while a third punched her. "Get off her, now!" James yelled, aiming his revolvers at the whitefang members. "Or what? you can't have a fight in this packed a club, human." one said. James's revolver handle's straightened, the trigger entered the handle and the guns became 2 machetes. "Do it now, or I could do this." James said, walking over to Zoey's DJ equipment.

The club turned red and the DJ booth lowered into the under club, and Charolette and Blaine got their weapons ready. Everyone who wasn't staff left and 5 whitefang member's walked in. "Now, this place is our's, leave humans." a fangman said. "Yeah, no, that's not happening." Charolette said, standing up only in her cloak, that hid her face. A fang member ran up towards Blaine, grabbed his hood, and pulled it down. His mask fell with the hood showing Blaine was actually a faunus girl with horns that curve on the side of her head. In the mask was a small box. 

Blaine shot her gun in shotgun mode sending a man flying into a wall. Another fang got behind Charolette and removed her hood showing 2 cat ears. "MY HOOD!" she yelled. Blaine fell on the ground as Charolette hit fang members with her laser scythe sending them flying. "YOU DON'T MESS WITH MY HOOD!!" she yelled. By the end of her temper tantrum, Charolette pulled her hood up and hid her ears again.

Under the bar, James was facing 2 of the 3 fang men while Zoey used her chainsaw to face the other fang, who also had a chainsaw. The 5 fought with close quarter's combat in mind. James used his machete revolver combo to make the fight difficult. One of the fang was already down and the other had a pistol. James and the fang would knock the gun away from them, dodge or disarm the other at the same time. They fought until James decided to take a low blow. James kicked the man in the balls. 

Zoey was using her sword chainsaw form to fight the man. "Come on, is that the best you got?" he asked. "No, I jsut wanted to get you close so I could do this." Zoey said, having ghost like versions of her grab the man's leg and trip him. Zoey turned her gun into a mini gun and aimed it at the men. "Now, never come back here, ever." Zoey said, having a rubber ball hit the man in the chest. James hit the DJ button and carried the 2 men out. Blaine had fixed her mask and hood before they saw her. 

"Hey Blaine, mind taking these 3 out?" James asked. "Yeah, sure." she said, he voice changed do to the box so she sounded like a man. She grabbed the 3 and dragged them out, tied them up and walked back inside.