Becon Days (2 of 2)

James woke up to the sight of a girl, looking at me, very close for it to be uncomfortable. He blinked and she moved away. "Sorry." He said, getting up. He took a quick shower, before most people woke up and was outside. He saw a few others people outside, the siblings, the blonde, a girl wearing a white cape, and a girl who looked like a rock punk. James walked over to a tree and sat down, and looked in him bag.

His weapons, their holster, scroll and a flask. He pulled out the flask and looked around, and sipped it. He put it away and smiled. The flask held an elixir, containing nerve relaxers, and water. "Ok James, just go up to them and say "hi." He said, walking to himself.  He pulled his holsters out, put them on his belt and put his 2 revolvers in the holsters.

He got up and walked over, before a girl with black hair ran into him. They both fell down, with his flask falling out of his bag. The girl was on top of him and looked at him. "Sorry, dropped a page and the wind took it." She said, before running off. Charlotte walked over and smiled. "Wow, looks like your luck is as flat as the punk over their." She said, pointing at Rocker girl.

She pulled him up and smiled. "Come on, we got launch practice." She said. The 2 got dressed in their fighting outfits, before going to the area launch practice was taking place at. Ozpin stood and looked at everyone. "You will land, make a team with the first person you make eye contact with, together, you will work together, and reach the temple on the far side of the forest, grab an artifact, and return." He said.

Each person was launched off the cliff. James sipped his flask, as Charlotte was launched, dressed in a set of tights, a cloak that covered her upper body, and a black shirt reading "I didn't pick the cat life, the cat life picked me." James put the flask in his green vest as he was launched.

He flew for half a mile, before he his machetes to land on a human size nevermore and crashed landed in the trees. He shot it and killed the bird. He looked around and began to walk north. He moved slowly before he heard. "Bass is coming down!" The rock punk girl landed, in front of him. "Oh, it's you." She said, sounding disappointed.

She began to walk north with James, carrying a chainsaw. "My name is James, who are you?" He asked, after a long silence. "Zoey, and you, Faunus, shouldn't talk to me." She said, reaving her chainsaw, to scare him. James sipped his flask and continued walking. Zoey followed him for a few more minutes, till they reached the temple, guarded by a large pack of Ersa and beowolves. They saw the 2 siblings, the blonde and cloak girl, Charlotte and the Ram guy ran into James and Zoey, knocking them down the cliff.

James took out his revolvers and aimed them, Charlotte pulled out her collapsed staff and activated the blade, the Ram guy took out his gun, which turned into an LMG, and Zoey's chainsaw, flipped into a mini gun. They all looked around. "Hey, ram guy, what's your name?" James asked. "Blaine." He said. "Nice to meet you Blaine, nice meeting g you." He said.

The Beowolves charged James, as he shot it as it got close. The others charged and the 4 charged in, charging the Grimm. The others watched, as several grim were shredded by Zoey, chopped by waves of energy by Charlotte's scythe and shot by James and Blaine. The Ersa got behind James, and James turned, and heard the click of his hammers. Zoey turned and she ran, at 3 times he speed, and cut the arm off the Ersa, before cutting the leg, and then, plunging the blade of her chainsaw into the stomach, and killed it. James reloaded and smiled.

"Thanks" he said. "Don't talk to me." She said. The area was clear and they walked into the temple. The roof was missing and walls barely standing. James walked over to the black Knight chest piece, and Blaine grabbed the Black knight. They heard a growl, before a beowolf flew through a wall, collapsing it. "See, that's how it's done." The blonde said. The 8 ran south, with someone occasionally shooting a Grimm. They reached the cliff and James fell down, holding his eyes.

He saw girls fighting a large evermore. He got up and saw everyone looking at him. He got up, and said, "Sorry, semblance, let's get climbing." He said. Walking across the bridge.