Information

James was asleep on the bar when Yang and Weiss walked in. "Is that Ozpin?" Weiss asked. "Might be? I didn't know he drank." Yang said. The walked over to the sleeping Ozpin look alike before Yang lifted him up a bit. "Wha? What is it?" James asked. "Nothing, just thought you were someone else." Weiss said. "Let me guess, you thought he was Ozpin, didn't you." Isaac said, drinking from a bottle of beer. "Yeah, Who is this?" Yang asked, lifting James slightly. 

"My, name is, James, and I'm, the owner of, this fin establishment." James said, stumbling to stand up and slightly slurring his words. "Now, lets see, what will it, be?" he asked. "Information. What do you know about Ozpin, or the Branwen clan." Yang asked. "Lets see, Oz..... I was a friend of his back, 23 or so years back. We parted ways, and one day, he walked into, my bar, and said in his high and mighty tone, "James, I would like for you to help gather information, gather help when I call for it, and if when I'm gone, I want you to......." I actually forgot what he said. 

James walked over to a wall and polished a picture frame. "Looks like everyone has there time, you will be remembered Sien." James said, before flipping it. The wall had 12 flipped pictures of young huntsmen and huntresses. There were only 6 left, Qrow and Raven Brawen, James Silver, Zoey Stain, Charolette Sea, and Tia Yang. 

"Now, sorry, I had to do that, I don't like the dead looking over me, so lets see, Brawen siblings, Qrow was a drama queen with nice legs in school but barely talked to him, he got me drinking, Raven, oh, now that, is a story I don't want to tell, I would track her down and make her pay the tab she left, but hey, I'll get her the next time I see her." James joked. 

"What do you know about a person named Salem?" Weiss asked. "Not much really, from what I've heard stories, she's some "mother-of-the-grimm" thing, heck, I've heard it all, she was a huntress that turned bad, the first grimm, even a story about how she is the dark god." James said, cleaning a glass. "I've heard a lot, seen her once, pleasing on the eyes, until she kills you." Issac said. 

"A huntress who went mad, went on a killing spree of huntsmen and Grimm, covered in enough blood that the ashes of the grimm she killed stained her skin and clothes." "The winter maiden, killed by a grimm and made into her form" "The spawn of the dark god" James and Isaac said, alternating ideas of what she could be. 

"Heck, I heard a story one." Zoey said. "A woman who fell in love with a monster, and eventually, a child was born from their love, beautiful, dangerous, and able to hear the grim, and even control them." Zoey said walking into the bar.

"So, none of you know anything about her, except she can control the grimm." Yang said. "Essentially, yes." James said, drinking from his flask.