Grim assault

James was cleaning up the bar as the work day ended as the work day as the Vytal Fighting Festival was about to be on the final fight. James was alone and no one was at the club. He heard it was Phyra Nyctos vs a girl named Penny. He had seen the fights before and was excited to watch. He ran towards a store and saw a crowd of people watching the match. "Oh my, that's bad. She wont be getting back up." people said. "What, what hap..pened?" James asked.

He was seeing the end of the battle, with Penny, the girl who was at the club days before, was missing arms and most of her body. The screen changed quickly to a emergency warning image. "How about we go inside, I I'll buy the drinks." James said. A loud rowr was heard in the distance and atlas mechs turned red. James drew his revolvers and shot some of them. "I recommend everyone, get to a safe zone." James said. An Erza began to run at them and James puled the triggers on his guns. "Click, click." was heard and James ran at the grimm.

His revolvers turned into machetes and James jumped on the bear. He chopped and cut at the bear until a large chunk of mask fell off and James stabbed at the opening. He continued to pull bits of mask off and stab at the spots til the Erza died. James got off the Erza and kicked open a large door. "IN, NOW!" he yelled. Several people got in to the building. "Anyone have a scroll, get in contact with Atlas, we need an evac." someone said. "No, call a vale air transport. We can't trust Atlas till we know what's going on." James said.

Across the city, Grim were everywhere. Huntsmen and Huntresses were struggling to contain all the grim. Zoey and Charlotte had gotten separated from Blaine. They were handling small groups of grim and white fang. "We have to get to the club, James is still there, Blaine will make his way there if he's smart." Zoey said, running down the street. Charlotte was throwing her scythe and retreaving it from grim she had killed. They had grabbed several grim masks that had fallen off the grim and put them in pockets. Several people had followed them and grabbed weapons to fight with.

They reached the street where JZCB was on and saw a large scorpion grim. James was cutting at it, Blaine was firing at a spot with he light machine gun. The grim knocked them off. Zoey had her chainsaw cut the tail of the grim with Charlotte slicing it in half. Zoey picked James and Blaine up. "Come on guys, that won't get you out of the game just yet." Zoey said. "I killed 40 grim, I have their masks and I have a plan for them, but we need to get on the transports out of here. "I'm doomed if I fight another." James said.

The evidence was clear, he was covered in bruises and cuts. His grey jacket was in shreds. Blaine wasn't much better his hood was down, showing he was a faunus, and had long hair, his pants past the knees were ripped with holes covering his sleeves. "Yeah, we better." Zoey said. Several people were near the docks where evac transports were loading people and dropping off some huntsmen. They got in one and saw 4 girls, they were all out cold, one was missing an arm, the other had a bit of blood on her abdomen.