Team and Fight

The groups were in the meeting hall, some we're looking around, nervous ad scared who they would be teamed with, and others wondering who their team leader would be. "Next: Summer Rose, Ti Quo Long, Raven Brawmen and Qrow Brawmen, you 4 have picked the bishop pieces, and you will be from this point on team "STRQ, with team leader, Summer Rose." Ozpin said. "And Finally, James Silver, Zoey Stain, Charlotte Sea and Blain Silents, you all picked the pieces of the knight, from this day on, you are team JZCB, with team leader James Silver." he said. 

"Me?" James asked, nervously, suspecting something was wrong. "Yes, now, your Dorms will be in the west building, along each person will have the necessary items, but please remember, you are responsible for the rooms." Ozpin said.

Ok so this will be at episode 11, during the fight

James, wearing a black long coat, and Zoey ran to the academy, only for Raven to open a portal directly in front of them, and had a person jump out of it. "Surprise, it's me." Issac said. He used his teleport ability around the area, before pushing the 2 through the portal and ran in. They were in a large area, seeing Ruby, Weiss, Yang, Jaune, Nora and Ren fighting. Cinder Fall was dueling Jaune, and easily beating him. Yang fought Mercury Black, while Weiss fought a girl with short black hair. Ruby fought Emerald Sustrai. Ren and Nora were facing Hazel Rainart. (I looked up all the names)

"Looks like our little fight is getting interesting." Cinder said. "I think it's time for a little duel blast." James said. He ran at Cinder and rolled over her back, before drawing his revolver. He hit her covered arm, to find there is no arm. Cinder threw fire at him, blasting him back into a wall. She smirked and Issac dueled Jaune, not actually trying. 

Cinder drew a spear and smirked. "Now, looks like the bar tender is wanting a fight." She said. "Nope, not the bar tender, the dancer does though." James said, holding a broken blade from Raven's sword. He threw it and a portal opened, before screaming could be heard. "She's not happy one bit." James said, shooting spear. James was grabbed by Zoey and they moved out of the way, just as Charlotte slammed her scythe down on the ground, right where Cinder was.

James and Zoey shot at Issac, as he opened his cane up, to become a shield. He shot at the 2, before they separated and ran in opposite directions. Charlotte chased after the girl with black hair, trying to cut her, would send dust waves at Emerald and Mercury, and on occasion, would charge into Hazel. 

Oscar walked up the steps and dueled Leo Lionheart, fairly well even. James and Zoey wouldn't hit Issac as he blocked Zoey with his shield and drew his sword to block Jame's bullets. "James spun his revolver and dropped the empty rounds, before placing in solid object rounds. "Lets see how you do against explosive powder." He said, firing the shots, and actually causing Issac to stagger. James ran at Issac with the machetes out and cut at him. 

The fight stopped when a spear flew through the air and found it's mark, in Weiss's side. Charlotte charged Cinder, along with James and Zoey joining the attack. Cinder threw a fire ball at James, only for him to throw his coat at it. "5 tail strike!" James yelled. Charlotte slammed the blade down, raising dust in the air. James threw a flask into the air, and shot it, covering the area in alcohol, and Zoey slammed her chainsaw int the ground, lighting the alcohol on fire. 

Cinder was caught off by this, and saw a whiteFang member walk in, holding a gold and beige sniper rifle, a shot rang out, the flames exploded. The water sprinklers turned on and showed Cinder, Mercury, Emerald, Raven, and Hazel were gone, leaving Issac left. "Looks like my exit has to be fast." He said, teleporting away.