Character looks 2

James Silver- fox faunas- silver hair, pants, boots, and vest with a green button up shirt with rolled up sleeves, and green sunglasses that rest on the bridge of his nose. He know is working in menagerie with Zoey to track down White fang leaders. He uses only one of his original 2 weapons, now known as the silver shot. Semblance - Seer (seers what is suppose to happen)

Zoey Stain- human- dark grey vest, shorts and boots, with red highlights. She traveling with James, helping him and acting as good cop in interrogations, and wears fake cat ears to blend into the mostly faunas areas without raising suspicions. He weapon, rapid heart, has taken a few dings and a bit dirtier. Semblance - tempo change (she speeds up for a short time)

Charlotte Sea- cat faunas- wears a black shoulder cloak and skirt, along with boots with purple highlights. Her scythe has been heated up on the edge from the range slashes. She still makes innuendoes and occasionally tricks a boy to carry something, by using her charm. She still defends Vale against grim and is the fast action drop team leader.  Semblance: cat's rage.

Blain Silent- ram faunas- black loose shirt and pants with black leather belts with golden belt buckles. White shoulder cape and black mask. She wears a White Fang mask, due to joining them. She is on the hunt for the leaders, to try and make the group peaceful. She carries switch shot, he transforming gun. She has gained infamy for being nice and dangerous at the same time. Semblance- mountain charge (nearly unstoppable charge)

Isaac- human- wears a dark suit with a red tie and fedora

Isaac- human- wears a dark suit with a red tie and fedora. Carries a cane/explosive launching device. Puppet master, wants the fight to go on as long as possible. Semblance- teleport

VOLUME 5 IS COMEING OUT TOMORROW, I'M EXCITED, GIVE ME A VOTE IF YOUR EXCITED FOR TOMORROW!!!