Author's Note

The story just ended. Yay.

What's left?

YOU FOOKIN GUESSED IT!

The credits.

Okays, so, first of all, I'd like to thank Cakecat001 for making me agree I should write this story.

Secondly, I'd like to thank TheWillSolace for the ASL idea. (I legit would have never thought of that)

Thirdidly, thank you Mom BridgetDiAngelo for giving me the idea for the ending. I probably would have ended it on chapter thirty something if you hadn't of said something random which gave me the idea for the final chapter.

And finally, thanks to archers_of100 for editing. And sticking with the story the whole way. I don't know when you joined in, but all I know is that you're amazing.

And... yeah. Uh... thanks to anyone who's still reading this. You guys are great.

But in all honesty, I swear this is my best story yet. It's my only actual book with over 8k reads, so that's just... wow. Kind of scary, but wow. So thanks for that. And for all the votes.

So... yeah... I'm just gonna go. Thanks again!

Literally a day after I did this *points up*

HAHA PAST ME, YOU THOUGHT ONLY 8K READS? NOPE.

Logged in the yesterday to see 9k reads.

Then 10k and 1k votes.

And I'm not okay.

Send help.

Ty.

Few days after that *points up*

WE GOT 13K READS,

HA HA I AM NOT CHILL.

THANKS SO MUCH, I LOVE YOU GUYS

February 6, 2018

HAHA NOPE ITS 15K AND LIKE 1.4K VOTES WTFFFF

February 23, 2018

RJCUANT 19K READS AND 1.46 VOTES. IM DYING

March 12, 2018

BRUUUUUUH. I GOT LIKE 23K READS AND 1.74K VOTES.

THIS IS... WOW.... IM DYING

March 22, 2018

WELP NOW WE GOT 24K
March 31, 2018
25k??? For realsies????
April 25, 2018
YOOOOO. 29.1K!!!! THIS IS... WOW!!!!