Chapter Thirty

(A/N) This might turn into the longest story I've ever written... neat. And wow... 6k reads... wow.... thanks!

You might be wondering what I'm fearing that's happening to Will.

Well, the only answer I can give you is: Octavian. Percy never clarified what happened to him.

I looked all around the back and sides of the school, including bushes. I didn't want to go to the front of the school, but that was the only area I hadn't looked around.

Hesitating, I peeked around the corner. In front of the school were two people: Will Solace and...

And the boobs girl.

I hadn't gotten her name, okay? To make this family-friendly or whatever, I'll just call her "Becky".

"You know I'm... I'm not like that," Will stammered.

"But that's how it's suppose to be, since we were kids." Becky looked at him with lustful eyes that I didn't want to rip out, no sir-ey.

"Lou Ellen," Will said. (So that's her name.) "Don't tell anyone. And... and please leave."

Lou Ellen/Becky wrapped her arms around Will's waist, seeming to give him just a friendly hug at first. But it turned into something more.

She moved her hands up to his face, cupping his cheeks. Then she smashed her lips against his, not moving away until Will was able to shove her off.

"Lou, what the hell?" He yelled at her, making her back up even farther. "I tell you I'm not into that... straight crap, and you go on and kiss me?"

"Will, I just... I thought..." She put on an 'oh I'm so innocent' act. She knew what she did was wrong, and she wanted to do it again.

"Lou Ellen." Will was still angry, it swarmed through his voice, but he was very good at controlling it. "You can't simply turn a person straight. That's not how it works."

"But-"

"Leave." And those were the final words. Lou Ellen hung her head, not in shame, just to try and make Will feel bad, and left.

Me, I knew exactly how I felt about the situation. I wanted to strangle Lou Ellen. I wanted to make her go up and apologise like she meant it. I wanted her to pay for a kiss she stole from Will. A kiss that could have damn well been mine.

But no, I stood there like an idiot. I wanted to collapse and cry, or chase after the horrible person who kissed Will. I wanted the raging anger in me to be let lose.

Will scanned the area, probably making sure nobody recorded that to put on Instagram or YouTube. I started to hug the wall a little, hoping I would be able to escape this mess.

But oh no, no good luck for you. Will made direct eye contact with me, and I could feel how he sensed my feelings. I could tell that he didn't like me seeing that little incident.

Now I understand why people call it eye contact.

"Nico!" He called, putting on a fake smile as if nothing happened. He jogged over to me, his hair dancing beautifully as he did so. "I thought we were suppose to meet behind the school? This is the front, silly."

I didn't want to talk to Will. I didn't want to talk to anyone. I wanted to go home, sleep, and hope that this is a dream.

That girl, Lou Ellen, she's probably the one Will would rather be talking to right now. He might be denying it, but it's hard to deny love.

Bye, I signed.

And I ran.

He screamed my name, worried, but I blocked him out.

I just wanted to escape from the world right now.