chapter 32

"The fuck!"

~unknown~
These are the types of consequences you face when you don't listen too me. Now you no longer have your precious baby. How does it feel to loose someone you love. Oops my bad or should I say loved.

"That's it I'm strangling the life out that bitch."

"Yoongi calm down."

"How can I calm down when that bitch probably did something to our baby."

"I understand. I'm more pissed off then you are. But can we worry about this after im out the hospital."

"Fine"

*Beep beep*

"Don't look at it"

"I have too"

~unknown~
You shouldn't have took him away from me you slut. BTW it's not who you think it is. It's someone waaaay more better looking, and u wouldn't wanna start with me. Good luck finding my identity. Luv ya yoongs😘

"It's Alex"

"What how do you know?" Jin shouted

" One he's the only one who thinks of himself the same way you do 'worldwide handsome' my ass"

*Cough cough*

"Not you Jin you're the most handsomest person I've ever seen."

"Thank you"😊

"Anyways he's the only one I know who ever said 'love ya yoongs'"

"Wait why would it be him didn't he dump you?"

"Yes he did so I don't know but I am sure it's him"

*Beep beep*

~unknown~
You found out faster than I thought you would.

"How did he know we found out"

*Beep beep*

~unknown~
Cameras yoongs. Cameras.

"Shit there's got to be away to get rid of him"

*Beep beep*

~unknown~
And don't even think about calling the cops. Or something might happen to your precious girlfriend.

"What are you a mind reader now"

*Beep beep*

~unknown~
STFU

"Come out here and make me"

*Beep beep*

~unknown~
Wanna bet?

"If you're here just bring your sloppy ass out here"

"Yoomgi what are you doing we're trying to get rid of him not bring him closer"

*Knock
*Knock
*Knock

"Come in"

"Did you miss me Yoongs?"

"I did until I found out you were a crazed lunatic."

"Aww Yoongi don't be like that. Not my fault that you couldn't get enough of all this. That's probably why you said my name while the two of you were fucking"

*Gasp

"Stop being a petty bitch and tell me what the hell you want so you can leave us alone."

"I can leave them alone but not you. Because what I want is simple. It's you."

"Why the hell would you want me back you walked out on me."

"Well everytime I walked by you and this whore. I got a little jealous and realized I still love you."

"Don't call her that. If anyone is the whore around here it's you sleeping with every guy you had a chance with. Which I still can't believe they wanted you."

"You better believe cause you in fact wanted me."

"A looooooooooong time ago and while I was with you it felt like the dark ages."

"Okay let's stop with all this back and forth shit."

"Then get out"

"Not till I get what i want."

"What will you do if you don't"

"Well I'll do something worse to your girlfriend besides killing her baby."

"Like?"

"Hoseok!"
Hoseok walks in and stands right next to Alex.

"That's for you to find out if you wanna take the chance."

"But how?"

"But how what?"

"How did you do this too her?"

"Well when you weren't with her and she was out to eat it was easy since she didn't know what I look like. I slipped a couple of these into her food while I would be making it." He said holding up a small blue tablet.

"So. Yoongs. Do you accept my offer of leaving her and marrying me. Oooor do accept the chances of Hoseok making her his little sex slave."

"Fine"

"Fine what."

"Fine babe I'll go with you."
They walk out of the room. With the silhouette of them fading from your sight.

"Yoongi?"