Chapter 5

Yoongi's POV

" I wanted to take you up on your offer if its still on the table" she said, hand still on the door, with her bike helmet in the other hand, and hair partially covering her face.

"Come in" I say softly but loud enough for her to hear.
I lead her away from all the noise with eyes staring at us both as I took her to my room.
Man I wish I had cleaned up in here earlier I said to myself sitting on my bed the only clean area gesturing for her to take a seat next to me.

YOUR POV

Yoongi leads me into his room and I have to say it looked a mess in there and it smelled even worse. What does he do in here Stuff trash and horse poop under his bed. But I will admit my room is messier but it smells better than this.
My thoughts are cut off when I here Yoongi speak
"What made you change your mind?"
"That's your first question? Not, how did I find out where you live? Or anything"
"I know you were stalking my Instagram so there is no need to ask" he said with a smirk.
Damn he knows
I let out a slight groan under my breath
" now can u answer my question. What made you change your mind?"
" I... I was just overreacting earlier. Im not used to people taking a liking to me" I say lying straight through my teeth I wouldn't want to be with him if it wasn't for revenge. Now that Hoseok I wouldn't mind going out with him 😏.

" oh. Ok so does that mean you accept?"  He says interrupting my thoughts again
I try so hard not to say no again and I was finally able to push it out "yes"

"So Saturday. I'll pick you up at 8 am."

" why so early that cuts into my sleeping time"

"I have something special planned so stop complaining like I wouldn't rather sleep"
At that I sigh and he leads me out his room. I forgot what fresh air felt like after being in his room for so long.
As I leave the house I eye Hoseok
Man he looks like a horse but he has a nice smile.
I turn slightly to catch a glimpse of Jungkook staring at me. He just looked. Jealous? Angry? Upset? I don't know what I saw in his eyes but I know it wasn't good.

Yoongi opens the door for me to leave but he grabs on to my arm before I could leave.
"Goodnight, text me that you got home safely. And see you in 2 days... jagi."
When he said that last word it hit me like a truck and I felt a way I never did before,. Disgusted yet glad.
He leaned into me getting closer and closer to my face. Realizing what he was trying to do I pull out my phone like I got a text.
" sorry my dad needs me right now. I'll text you later." With that I leave
Not today Yoongi, Not today.