Chapter 10

"This is gospel for the fallen ones locked away in permanent slumber and suddenly the philosophy of pieces of broken memories". My alarm went of playing "this is gospel" by panic at the disco. 7:00 am on the dot so I can be ready by 8 for Yoongi. I had Yoongi stop by my house last night so I can pick up some clothes for today. I take a shower. Put on a black bustier crop top, black high waisted jeans, and my black army boots. I did simple eye liner and that was it. When I come out the bathroom Yoongi is still asleep. This boy will be the death of me. Telling me to wake up early when he's still asleep. Is that an idea I smell😏. I walk over to where Yoongi was sleeping like a baby. I grab the cup of water by the bed from when I got thirsty in the middle of the night. I poured the water straight onto him. He didn't even budge. I lean over to see if he was still sleep. Eyes still closed.
Dang this boy can sleep. As soon as I'm about to step away from the sleeping mess, he grabs my arm and pulls me towards him.
"That was no way to treat your oppa"
"Your not my oppa"
"Yeah I am. You said so yourself"
"I now regret all life decisions"
"What?"
"What?"
"You said something"
"No I didn't. Now get up and get ready if I have to wake up early so do you"
"Aish your so bossy!" Yoongi said under his breath.
"YOU WANNA SEE BOSSY"
"Yes please" he said desperately and u knew exactly what he meant.

"Just get up u pervert" u said throwing a pillow at him as he smirked.