Chapter 13

"Heard you talking about how your mom isn't really your mom

Y/N what happened to your real mom? "

"Ummmmm..."

"Come on you can tell me. I can be trusted."

"Well, when I was a baby not even one yet, I was taken away to go live with my Aunt. My real mom was a drug abuser... nobody knows where she really is now. We have reason to believe she is dead. I wasn't supposed to know this. My aunt thinks I still don't know but u found her journal and read it along with pictures of my real mom."

"Y/N in so sorry I shouldn't have asked"

"Its fine, I don't really care" is what I would normally say instead
"Yeah you shouldn't have"
"Hey I said I was sorry, how about I buy you dinner to apologize"

"Sure cant turn down food"
"Alright come to our house after school and don't tell Yoongi. He'll get jealous. 😁"

"Why would he be jealous over dinner"

"Because its you"

"What"

" what"

"You said-"

"Come on lets go to class"

" okay but where is Yoongi anyways"

"Home sick"

"K"

First period

Of course for first period I having this fucking fucker mr. Fucktard the ela teacher. I swear this dude hated me since the first day when I was innocent. OK maybe not innocent but innocent enough. And oh great a seat change. My new seat us next to Jeon fucking Jungkook, and yup you guessed it J- motherfucking hoe. I swear I hate how life tortures me.

Middle of class

I'm already half sleep by the time I feel a hand dragging across my thigh. I was wearing ripped jeans so it was my BARE thigh. and I think we all know who it was.

"Sorry your just so warm and my hands are freezing" Hoseok said

"Okay but stop... its fucking creepy"

Ze magical time skip brought to you by Park Jimin with black hair

End of the day

Soooo.. yeah I'm excited to get out this hell hole buuttt. Tf is Hoseok doing waiting for me I'm supposed to be meeting him at his house.

" change of plans we're just gonna go straight to dinner from here. What you're wearing is good enough and you can leave your bag in my car"

Till next time...

Dont kill me