Chapter 15

I'm in love with this song rn. Moving on

When Hoseok finishes leaving a hickey on almost every spot on my neck. He enters me. Slamming into me. HARD. without mercy.
"I told you to play nice kitten should have listened."
He starts to move faster and faster almost reaching his high. Soon we heard knocks no more like pounding on the door. "Open up you stupid little shit don't you dare lay a finger on her you bastard!"
Hoseok finished finally reaching his high and throwing me into a corner where I curl up into a ball shivering.
"Nice doing business with you kitten. It was fun hope we can do this again sometime." I say nothing just sit there shivering in a ball trying to cover myself. All while Yoongi is still pounding on the door. Hoseok finally opens the door to be punched in the face by a pissed off Yoongi. The other 5 boys come running down the hall. Tae dragging behind rubbing his eyes carrying a blanket close. They all pull Yoongi off "leave you bastard before I call the cops and don't ever come back around here or Y/N again"
With the mention of my name everyone turns and looked at me and gasps while kookie justs hangs his head low. Like he was disappointed.
Yoongi comes running to my side. Pulling me into a hug. As if I wasn't already a crying mess I started to cry even harder. He picks me bridal style and carries me to his room. Leaving behind 5 sad boys.

Jungkook POV

He touched her. I couldn't protect her. What's wrong with me. I should have been their for her. This never would have happened. Its all my fault

Your POV

He sits me on the bed still hugging me tight not letting me go anytime soon. I look up at him my watery eyes meeting is dark brown orbs. For some reason I have the urge to kiss him. Why resist the urge. I lean up kissing him immediately getting a reaction. It was passionate but sweet, it was rough but full of love. He breaks the kiss. "You sure you wanna do this I mean what just happened-"
"Yes I don't want the last person who touched me to be him... I want it to be you"
He gently lays be down on the bed "just tell me if you want me to stop"
He continues the kiss with the same fire as before. One hand slowly drifts to my midsection. He moves the kiss down to my neck stopping to see what that little j-hoe did to me. "I cant believe he did this to you. Marking you like this. I should be the only one who can leave marks like this on you. With your consent of course."
He continues to suck on my neck. Reaching my sweet spot a moan cant help but to escape my lips. He pulled of my already torn T-shirt. I move my hand down pulling off his shirt as well, running my fingers along his abs. His hand slowly moved down hovering over my heat. He takes a finger and puts it in me. Making me moan louder. He soon adds a second then a third. "Yoongi. I want.you" I said between pants. "That's not my name babe."
"OPPA. I WANT YOU" I scream out
He smirks "as you wish" when did he take off his pants. I don't know "by the time I'm finished you wont be able to walk" he pounds into me making me a moaning mess. I was about to reach my high when he pulled out I pout "turn over baby girl. Ass where I can see it." I obey and without warning he thrusts into me again I'm a mess. As soon as we both reach our high he pulls out and I collapse on the bed. "Shit" I said "can u get me some water" he asked "get it your goddamn self" I shot back
"Please" he pouted
"Fine"
I stand up and instantly fall right on the floor.
"See I told you you wouldn't be able to walk" he says walking around the bed picking me up pecking me on the lips. He set me on the bed and laid down. Before I fall asleep he say " I love you" this time without hesitation "I love you too" and I fell asleep in the arms of the man who saved me, an angel, the man I now love