Chapter 18

"Yoongi can I tell you something?"
"Sure, you can tell me anything what is it."
"Its about my past"
"You don't have to-"
"I want to. You deserve to know if we want to continue this relationship."
"Ok"

I take a deep breath.
"when I was younger I was taken away from my mom and dad to live with my aunt. I wasn't able to remember anything until I read my aunts journal. she still doesn't know that I know. my mom was a drug abuser and my dad. my dad. my dad he-"

"Y/N you don't have to do this"
"I want to. but my dad he would touch me. when our mom was out god know nows where getting high and shit, he would call us to his room. he told us it would feel good. but. but I didn't want him to do it. No one knew what was going on until my grandmother came to babysit us. that's when I spilled everything. they were able to take my dad but my mom, they had to evidence for her. that's when we were taken away. but we were separated. I shouldn't have let this happen. it was my responsibility to look after him but I couldnt. I was only 4 when it all happened while he was 2. I regret not being able to stay with him. I hate my life. and everyday I hoped that I will find him. until that bitch I called my mom for most of my life. she told me too stop looking since there is a possibility that he is living a happy life and doesn't need to be reminded of this crappy one. and she was right." I started crying harder.

"Everything. will. be. okay" he said in between sobs.
"Please, stop crying though. I hate seeing you all sad." he said
I wiped away my tears with my sleeve.
"But, Y/N, if you don't mind me asking who is he... you don't have to answer if you don't want to."
"It's fine. He is my little brother. I don't remember his name though which made it even harder to find him."

Then there was a knock in the door from Jimin.

"Is it alright if I come in."
"sure. take a seat over there"
"thanks. I came to apologize to Y/N. I shouldn't have been so insensitive."
"its fine Jimin" I said
"I really truly am sorry........ Also I may or may not have overheard your conversation"
"Jimin you had no right!" Yoongi yelled.
"I know but hear me out. Y/N was all that really true"
"of course its true you dumb fuck. why the hell would I lie about something like that."
"Well here's why I'm asking." he stops and takes a deep breath before he continues. "Something similar happened to me. My adopted parents told me what happened once I was old enough. I was told I was taken when I was 2 years old. and that I had a sister who I about 2 years older than me. your 17 and I'm 15 so its likely. also they told me what my father did too us."
"what are you trying to say Jimin?"
"what I'm trying to say is that... I think we are brother and sister"

To be continued