Chapter 24

But I fucked up it up with him just like I did with her. Why am I such a screw up! But honestly I do miss them both. Him and her.

Ze magical time skip brought to you by Yoongi's swaeg.

*next morning *

Your POV

I wake up and instantly checked my phone.
69 missed calls
23 messages

🍪KOOKIE 🍪

Did you make it home okay?

Hello?

Are u okay?

Your making me a little worried

Y/n pick up your goddamn phone

OMG I'm worried fucking sick

Nvm I called your house your mom said you were home sleep.

Never do that shit ever again.

😍BAE💖💖💖💖

Y/N can we meet up. I need to talk to you.

Its important.

Meet me at Seoul National Park at 3 pm Saturday. Please.

Oh lord what could this motherfucker want. I couldn't help but get a warm feeling when I saw how worried Jungkook was.  I look at Yoongi's contact name.

Do you wan to change😍BAE💖💖💖 's contact name?

              Yes            No

Yoongay😐🙃😓
      Read @3:33

I walk out of my room instantly being attacked by the smell of pancakes or possibly waffles, bacon and eggs. Did my 'mom' just cook. Okay what's going on this bitch never cooks.

"Good morning sweetie. How did you sleep?"

"I. Slept. Well. But what the fuck is this you never cook."

"Can't just show my lovely daughter how much I love her by providing a nice breakfast?"

"No, you cant without wanting something. Now spill."

"Well okay if you insist. Your boyfriend called last night... young lady why didn't you tell me you had a boyfriend."

"Actually within the past 3 months I've had two. And you never asked."

"I shouldn't have to ask. You should just be able to tell your mom things like this."

"Yeah I should, too bad you're not my real mom." Shit. I did not just say that.

"What?!"

"What."

"You cant play that little mind game on me I taught you that. When did you find out?!"

"2 years ago."

To be continued