Chapter 23

"But what am I gonna do now I'm a single mother now. And even if neither of them will be in the babies life I still don't know whether its Yoongi's or Hoseok's. But to be honest I don't want it to be either of theirs at this point. I just had to get pregnant... Hey doc is it too late for an abortion?"

"No it isn't."

"Y/N I swear to Jisoo if you get an abortion I'm gonna kill you." Kookie spoke

"What's the point. I know I'm gonna struggle even more as a single parent."

"How about I help you? I can raise the child as if it were mine."

"I can't let you do that. You're too young. You still have a great life ahead of you."

"My life would be even greater next to you."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Y/n I fucking love you. I have since I first laid eyes on you  I just never had the guts to say its until now. And I regret that.  With all the things that have happened to you I blamed myself. I promised myself that I would always be there for you. So please let me do this for you. And to make it even more real would you become mine?"

"Kookie- I don't know I accept the offer on helping with the baby but lets  take it one step at a time before we start any relationship especially after everything that happened."

"Sure but I would love to take you out to dinner once you get out of here. So how about?"

Should I say yes? I mean it is food. But that's how Hobi got me into his trap.

Jungkook finally broke me out of my thoughts.

"And  if you're worried about what happened last time. Don't worry I would never hurt you like that. Ever.  I love you to much to betray you."

*sigh* "sure why not"

Yoongi's POV

What the hell was I thinking? I still love her how can I just walk out on her like that. Especially when she is potentially carrying my child. Fuck it my child or not I love her still and I should be able to take care of it. Why the hell did I break up with her and curse her out. I mean she already passed out from stress once. Why did I have to stress her out more. I'm such a jackass. I don't deserve Y/n. Just like I didn't deserve my family, the friends that I still have and of course how can I forget about himHe was the only other person I truly did love before   Y/n. But I fucked up it up with him just like I did with her. Why am I such a screw up! But honestly I do miss them both. Him and her.