Chapter 21

"She doesn't really love you. She's just using you for revenge."

"Revenge? Y/n what is she talking about?" Namjoom commented

Yoongi finally cut in after a moment of silence.

"Y/n is what she's saying true? Is that the real reason why you decided to go out with me after you declined?"

"Yoongi, well I- I"
"Spit it out Y/n"
"Yes, but after a while I really started to like you. I really do love you Yoongi"

"REALLY, THIS WHOLE RELATIONSHIP WAS A LIE? WAS THIS ALL A GAME TO YOU? YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU"

"YOONGI I-"

"NEXT YOU'RE GONNA TELL ME YOU DIDN'T MEAN TO HURT ME. I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE. I'M BREAKING UP WITH YOU."

"But Yoongi-" everything went black with this familiar feeling. Of course I passed out again. Why the hell do u always pass out tf.

Ze magical time skip brought to you by "its R-A-P monster not D-A-N-C-E monster."

I wake up in the hospital with the boys sitting down all around me. As soon as I wake up the doctor walks in.

"Oh I can see your finally awake."
No shit Sherlock

"How are you feeling?"

"Im doing great doc. How are you doing?!" I asked in a sarcastic tone.

"I can see we have a jackass on our hands."

"Well you're not gonna wake up in the best mood if; you seem to always pass out, now would you."

The doctor gives out a slight sigh before continuing.
"Well let me just give you your results. But first I heard that you and.... Park Jimin? Were getting a DNA test done too see if you were brother and sister. Since you  were drooling a lot in you sleep. And I do mean a lot. I took a sample of that as well as Jimin's. And the results came back positive. You too are in fact brother and sister."
A smile spread across me and Jimin's face while I also started to tear up. I finally found my long lost brother. Take that you dumbass of a universe.

Dr. Luhan kept speaking. "And the reason for you passing out is stress. I say you take it easy from now on especially with your condition."

"Condition? What condition"

"I was just getting to that. Congrats you're pregnant." My eyes grew wide along with the rest of bangtan.

"Im- I'm what?"

"You're pregnant about 2-3 weeks to be exact. Which one of you lucky gentleman is the father?"

"That would be him" Jiminy said pointing to Yoongi with a giant smile on his face. Yoongi just sat there blank faced until he finally spoke.

"Guys can me and Y/N be alone for a moment."

"Sure" jin commented
As they all walked out the room some things were said.

" congrats"
" can I it tims on it?"
"Can I dress it in pink?"
"IM GONNA BE AN UNCLE"
"Tims no way red converse."
Once everyone else left there was an awkward silence for a few moments.

"Y/N can I ask you a question?"
"Go ahead"
"That thing that jackass did to you. Did he use a condom?"
"Oh. MY. GOD. NO HE DIDN'T."
"Did-Did he at least pull out?"
I couldn't answer so I just held my head low.
"SHIT" was all you heard come from his mouth after the sound of a chair falling.

"What the hell are we gonna do if it's his?"

"We can work it out. We can raise as if he was never in the picture. Together."

"We? Together? There is no we and there is no more together. There is no more fucking us. You lied to me. This whole fucking relationship is a lie. Y/n   we are no longer a thing. We are over. Cant you get that through you're thick fucking skull you DUMBASS!"

"The fuck you just call me?!"