Chapter 17

"But to be honest I wanna bang Y/N too"
"If you lay a finger on her you're dead"  said by someone unexpected. Not by Yoongi but the one and only Jungkookie.

"What did you say?" Yoongi confronted.

"Did I stutter you fuckers. If Jimin lays one finger on her he's dead."

"What's it to you do you like her or something?"

"Actually I do, ever since we started going to that hell hole of a school. And when that jackass touched her I. I- I just couldn't deal with things. I promised myself that even if I cant be with her I would always protect her. But-but this time I was too late." He started to sob and continued "So, hyung, please take care of her. I never wanna see her like that again. And as for that horse face of a bitch he better not come near me or he'll be praying for his life." He finished off angry and sobbing harder than before.

"Don't worry kookie I will. As for you Jimin, you just wait till I get back down here I'm not done with you yet. For now I'll let kookie scold you till I come back.

Y/N's  POV

I sit there and cry to my hearts content while sitting in a closet. Yes, I said closet. I don't know why but closets have always been the best place for me to think. Ever since my he was taken out of my life. He always thought closets were portals to other dimensions. In a way he was right. Its a portal to a dimension of your thoughts.

In the mist of my thoughts Yoongi slowly walks into the room. I try to silence my sobs with no success. He opens the closet and picks me up bridal style. Again. And places me onto the bed. This now seems life a frequent thing. He gently hugs me and rubs my arm.
"Everything will be OK. He's gone now. He cant hurt you anymore ."
I pull away from the hug.
"Yoongi can I tell you something?"
"Sure, you can tell me anything what is it."
"Its about my past"
"You don't have to-"
"I want to. You deserve to know if we want to continue this relationship."
"Ok"
"So-"

A/n: until next time

I feel like you guys hate me for so many cliffhangers😂😓