Chapter 16

A/N: Taeyong, Taeil, and Yuta can you just not. Thank you

I wake up feeling empty. I turn and Yoongi is nowhere to be found but a note in his place.

"I went to take a shower breakfast will be ready soon my love💖"

Awww so sweet. Looking at the note brought back all the exhilarating moments of last night as well as the life scarring moments. I go and grab Yoongi's shirt off the floor and put it on, knowing my shirt is ripped. Just then Yoongi walks in nothing but a towel around his waist, his eyes growing wide.
"Omo, please only wear nothing but my T-shirts from now until forever. This view is making my heartu burst"
I chuckle at his extraness getting ready to walk by him and out the door he pushes me back.
"And where do you think your going?"
"To take a shower, duh"
"Not until you fix what you did to me" he said pointing down at his erected member. Was is that big yesterday. I give off a little smirk and push him into the bed earning a surprised look from him. I pull off his towel and kneel down in between his legs.
"NO!" Yoongi shouts
"Why not?" I pout
"That beautiful mouth of yours shouldn't be wrapped around anyone's d*ck" my cheeks heat up. Is this what love feels like. He lifts my head from my chin and starts to kiss me with the same passion that started it all the night before. How come everytime we kiss it feels like the first time. He flips us over with him hovering over me still not breaking the kiss. He enters me earning a loud moan. He gives me a moment to adjust to his size before thrusting slowly, picking up his pace as he goes.

"Oppa... im gonna-"
"Go ahead cum for me babygirl" I finished with him right after me.
"I think I have to take another shower, wanna join?" He jokes not expecting my response "sure" he stares at me (jung) shook. We head to take a shower. Together.

Ze magical time skip brought to you by Busan boys thighs

We head down stares together. Fully dressed of course.

"Yah, Hyung did you have to keep her moaning that loud last night, I was barely able to sleep. At least Hobi had the decency to use the sound proof room." Jiminy whined earning a hit from Jin, and Namjoon, aaaand Jungkook, aaaand V. I just kept my head low running back upstairs into Yoongi's room.

"What the hell is wrong with him? Bringing up something like that

Yoongi's POV

"What the fuck Jimin. Where you dropped on your fucking head as a fucking baby, saying something so fucking sensitive to her about what that fucking fucker did to her last night. Are you out of you fucking mind!" Yoongi yelled that I'm sure that they can hear it in America.

"Jin, Yoongi is cursing" Jimin whined

"I dont give a flying fuck right now, are you out of your goddamn mind, he's right, I should just let him curse you the hell out." Jin said leaving behind a surprised bangtan.

396402 curse words form Yoongi later.

"Woo that felt good to get out" Yoongi said in front of a blank faced Jimin.
" well I'm sorry." Jimin said.
"Thank you"
"But to be honest I wanna bang Y/N too"
"If you lay a finger on her you're dead"

A/N: DONT KILL ME