CHAPTER 2

While sitting in ELA I feel my self nodding off to sleep. So i put my head down for a few minutes. i wake up to the sound of my teacher yelling at me.
"Y/N you are in school to learn not sleep"
as i put my feet on my desk while putting my hands behind my head " Maybe if you taught something interesting for once maybe i might not fall asleep" i clap back hearing B/F/N trying to contain her laughter.
"Y/N this not our house so put your feet down"
ignoring what he had ordered me to do "And your not my pimp so shut up and go away"

as if he didn't already loose his temper he yelled at me to go sit in the hallway. I happily got up and brushed by him pushing his shoulder backwards. As i walks out the classroom i feel those same eyes as before just watching me.
i sit in the hallway and take out my black sharpie and wrote on the white tiled part of the wall "Y/N-ssi was here" then i hear someone coming and stash the marker.
it was just Minho as he walks by he says " hey, Y/N suck my ****".
being who i am i had to
"Sorry, but I can't small things are a choking hazard to me"
he walked away like i hurt his pride. serves him right.

*****RIIIINNNGGG****
As soon as the bell rang i ran to the bathroom and waited for B/F/N. we do this everyday at lunch so she knows the drill. as i wait for her i pull out a Newport. as smoke rose up to the ceiling the principal busted in and i quickly put it out. she pulled me tightly by my wrists to the office. as she does so i catch a glimpse of
B/F/N hanging out with the people you hate the most smirking at me.

A/N- NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE OUT SOON. THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY AND I HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING IT.
STRONG POWER THANK YOU!