Chapter 27

"Yeah but what helped me realize that I was wrong was when I was thinking about my ex. How I let him go without going after him. His name was Alex, my first love. I didn't want to loose you the same way I lost him."

"Yoongi I'm sorry."

"I shouldn't have let him go."

"Yoongi do you still love him?

"What? No of course not. I love you"

"Yoongi he was your first love I understand if you do still have a little bit of feelings left for him."

"Nope just you. Especially in that skirt." 😏.

"I knew I shouldn't have worn this."
I said pulling down my skirt.

"No, cant do that babe. Punishment."

"Punishment? For what?"

"You caused a lot of trouble today. Kissing another guy, wearing that revealing skirt." He smiled leaning in for a kiss while snaking his hand  my skirt.

"You'll be screaming oppa all night."
I mean in to his ear.

"You sure you want me to call you oppa. Or do you prefer Daddy."

A shiver runs down his spine as he starts to drive faster probably over the speed limit.

"Oh your really gonna get it now."

"Wait, can we do this now; while I'm pregnant?"

"Yeah you're still in the early stages so we're good." He says still dragging his hand up and down my thigh.

"What are these bumps on your legs?"

"NOTHING!"

"it doesn't feel or sound like nothing."
He pulls over quickly and pulls up my skirt.

"I promise its nothi-" it was to late.

"Ar-are these cuts?"

All I could do was it my head down low.

"Who did this to you?" 
I look up with sadness in my eyes.

"But why? Since when? It wasn't there last time we... you know."

"When, since I was 11. Why because I was depressed. Why you didn't see it last time, is because I stopped and they healed. And why their back. When you dumped me I started to cut again. Something I thought I stopped for the rest of my life. It was something that helped me to cope. Especially after we broke up. I'm too ugly for anyone to really love me. especially with these scars. "

"You have to promise me to never do it again."

"But-"

"PROMISE ME"

"OK I promise."

"And you definately not ugly. You are the most beautiful thing I have ever laid eyes on. I love you and soon enough I'll show you how much I love you."

*at bangtan dorm*

As soon as we get into the house he pushes me against the door straight up attacking my lips. Good thing the boys aren't here. He lifts me up carrying me to his room never breaking the kiss. What is air for anyways. I couldn't help but let a moan escape my mouth as he started sucking the sweet spot on my neck. He starts trailing kisses all along my body until he reached the scars along thighs. Taking his time to kiss each and every one of them. And trust me there's a lot of them. This moment of euphoria stops. He flips us over. Me straddling him.

"Ride me"

I start to move up and down on him earning a grunt or small moan from him each time.

"I love you so much Alex."
I stopped

"The fuck you mean Alex."

"Y/n, I said y/n"

"No the help you didn't I'm not deaf, blind or stupid."

"I didn't mean it."

"You fucking liar. You said you didn't love him anymore."

"I don't"

"Then why did his name come out your mouth just now."

"Baby please, hear me out"

"Don't  ' baby' me.  I should just go. I need some time to think."

"Y/N?"......

TO BE CONTINUED...