5.5

E

I sat down on the metal chair staring into his bright hazel eyes.

He stared back and soon he picked up the phone and waited for me to grab the one on my side so we could talk.

"Hi" he spoke lightly and my stomach dropped, I missed him so much.

"Hey little bro" I spoke into the phone trying not to break into tears.

"I came here to talk to you and it makes me really mad seeing you here" he said as he licked his lips and looking down at the table.

"I love you so much" I said randomly and he looked up at me with tears in his eyes.

"I love you too"

"But?" I asked knowing that there was more to why he came here.

He shook his head, "I know you don't want to hear this, but I hate you for coming here" he spoke out angrily but with a tint of sadness.

"I can't believe you Ethan, after everything going on with dad. I can't believe you would do this!" He lashed out and I felt my heart drop.

"You disappointed everyone! You hurt our entire family! You make mom cry herself to sleep every single night!" He started and paused to breath before he lashed out even more.

"And somehow we miss you, we want you home, we want you to live a happy life" he spoke as tears slowly fell down his face.

"Grayson" I tried to speak but he hung up the phone and grabbed his jacket off of the chair and put it on and left.

My guard called three other guards over to me and I clenched my jaw watching Grayson walk down the hallway, open the door, and leave me.

- - - - -

I stood in the shower and watched the water fall down my body and hit the bathroom tile.

My heart still hurt and I knew I had to get out of here immediately.

I grabbed my soap and started scrubbing it against the tile until it became slippery.

I rinsed my hair over the water and stepped back into the wall.

I put my leg on the wall and held my hands on the wall.

I pushed myself off the wall as my left foot slid against the bathroom tile and eventually I hit the soap and fell over.

I held up my head and looked down to the tile to see blood from my head hitting it and I started screaming as I bent my leg back to my spine waiting for guards to come as I kept screaming.

Soon enough five guards swarmed in the bathroom and looked over to me.

"Dolan, you alright?" The one guard said and I kept screaming.

"He's been in knife fights and probably been shot before, if he's screaming like this, something is wrong" the other officer said and then he pulled out his walkie talkie paging for nurses.

I just kept screaming waiting to be brought to the infirmary to meet up with Kiara.

- - - - -

"Dolan" I heard someone whisper and I opened my eyes adjusting them to the faint light.

"Grant!" I heard the familiar voice whisper shout again and I sat up looking around.

I was in the infirmary, laying on a bed to be exact. Surrounded by metal bars and a small metal door that was locked. I was basically in a cage.

"Kiara?" I whispered and I heard movement from beside my bed.

"Are you ready?" She asked excitedly and I smiled at her excitement.

"Yeah, but one question"

"Yes Dolan"

"How are we getting out?"