Chapter 7

Then... Beth runs into her room and saw me holding the box."Why?"I asked "I swear I haven't used them"she says."WHY DO YOU EVEN HAVE THEM?"I yell every one comes running to the bathroom."BECAUSE IT IS THE ONLY WAY FOR ME SORRY THAT I CAN'T BE PERFECT AND NOT HAVE THE FEELING THAT I HAVE THE ONLY REASON I AM ALIVE IS BECAUSE I AM TRYING TO STAY ALIVE FOR YOU GUYS"she yells."I am sorry"I say."I have to go to work come on"she said with tears in her eyes.We all got in the car it was silent.
Today I get to see the boys I am good friends with them.
**BETH'S P.O.V **
I wanted to cry but, I can't show that I am weak (A/n:CRYING DOESN'T MEAN YOU ARE WEAK). We went inside "hey when do we start?"I asked."In five minutes and you have to take pictures of the boys"he said I noded.I got the camera I record him doing this intro.Than he took the camera and went outside.So, I went to go check up on the kids "hey you guys want anything?"I asked.Then I noticed the boys were there."Yeah can we go get Starbucks?"Daniel asked."I don't have enough money to pay for everyone"I say."I told you I should have gotten a job"Joshua said."Joshua I told you until you finish highschool"I said."It is fine I will pay"Jack says.
"No you aren't I have this under control I have some emergency money"I say walking out.
**DANIEL'S P.O.V **
She had walked out."Why is she like this?"I asked."She started being like this when it started you guys already know what I am talking about but, ever since she has been saying she has every thing under control when I try saying that I can get a job she always says no"Joshua says.
"But, don't worry about her that is just like she is so, you can stop worrying cause we know you have a crush on her"Ora says smirking.I felt my cheeks getting red "you guys better not tell her"I say."Fine but, Logan has other plans"Cora says."What do you mean other plans?"I asked."He is setting her up with these other dudes Oliver and Sebastian the hole time Beth was yelling at Loagn it was funny"Ora says.
I get a weird feeling I don't know what it is.
**BETH'S P.O.V **
"Beth I have a question"Logan says "ask away"I say."Do your parents live with you are do you get to see them?"Logan asked."They don't live with me they have nothing to do with mine and the kids lives"I say."Why?"he asked "because they did terrible things and they are terrible people so, I took the kids and we are fine here the kids are going to be going to school wee have a house I have everything under control"I say.
"Beth you don't have to do everything by yourself"Logan says."I don't need help see I didnt this all by myself I have a good job I have a house I have food and the kids are fine okay now I am going to go check on them"I say.
       "Hey guys"I say they say hey."You guys start school in a week after work I will take you guys for school supplies"I say they nod.
     After work we go to Target