37

The next chapter is the last one sorry 🤧

The next day Friday

        "You fucked up bad"Logan said as he come and sat next to me on his couch. "It is his fault I told him to back off and he didn't"I sad "I know but everyone else doesn't know and have you talked to Daniel? the boys are saying that he is pissed"Logan asked. "Why would be be pissed I didn't anything"I said while playing with Williams hair.
"Beth you kissed another guy I am pretty sure you aren't supposed to do that when you have a boyfriend"he said. "Dude it is acting I am an actor I do what the scrip tells me that is my job"I said. "You can tell Daniel that cause he is coming over right now"Logan said and the door bell rang I swear he always has the perfect timing. They all walked in I stood up with one of Williams legs on one side of me and his head on my shoulder. I get his blanket and put it over him.
"Um Beth can we talk outside?"Daniel asked I nodded. "So we get into one argument and you go and kiss Lucas?!"he yells. "Stop yelling and Dani it is called acting I follow the scrip it is my job that kiss meant nothing to me and if you don't believe me you can breakup with me"I said. "Beth Look I just get mad when I see someone touching what is mine"he said. "I forgive you it's just that you need to understand that my job is acting and that Lucas and I are just friends Okay"I said he nodded. "I would give you a hug but"I said and looked down at William. He kissed me "let's go inside"he said "I will be in a bit"I did he nodded.
I sat down on a chair they had led Will in my arms. "Beth you okay?"Ora asked and sat next to me "yeah I'm good". "Beth I know we aren't the closest but I know you aren't okay and that is okay do you want to talk about it?"she asked. "Everything is messy my schedule set work and Daniel"I said. "How about we figure it out a clear schedule and we will make sure you have free time too to yourself "she said. I nodded "thanks Ora"I said and hugged her.
           We went back inside I finished editing some of the video for Logan. "How's Josh doing on the job?"I asked Logan as he sat down across the table from me. "He's doing good actually we are putting a small mattress on the stairs come on try it"He said "sure". I sat at the top of the stair case on a mattress. Logan is carrying Will while Brandon is recording. Evan pushed me and I went fast down. Will started to cry because he thought I was falling "she's okay baby"Logan said and handed me Will. He stopped crying "that was fun"I said and got up.
The door bell rang Will ran to the door I picked him up. "Logan Team Ten is here!"I yelled Logan came back with his camera. "Team Ten sit down on the couch"Logan said. They walked over to the couches "don't listen to him let's stand"Jake said. I took Will, Ora, Cora, and Henry outside we all sat in a circle on the grass. "Beth we want to go back to public school"Cora said "you guys sure?"I asked they nodded. "Fine but this time you stay" they nodded"hows everything going with Daniel?"Henry asked. "Fine just that sometimes he gets jealous" I said "I don't like him"Henry said. "Me either"Ora said "what's with everyone liking him then not?"I asked.
         Then everyone that was inside came outside "why weren't we invited?"Jake asked. "Cause you guys aren't cool enough"Ora said. "I can join because It is my house"Logan said and sat down everyone did too. We talked and Laughed a lot until it was 8 pm "Bye Guys"I said and hugged everyone. We went back home. I ordered pizza while we watched Moana and sang to every song. Everyone fell asleep one by one I finished the movie and took them to their beds.