🥠chapter 33🥠

Adopt a child I don't know if I want a boy or a girl but I want a kid like three years old"I said while smiling. "AGAHAHA THAT WOULD BE SO CUTE"Corbyn yelled. "But should I?"I asked "you totally should I mean Josh is already out of the house it is almost the kids birthdays soon they are going to be moving out too"Jonah said. "I am going to do it but what gender should I get?"I asked "I say boy"Jonah said "boy"Corbyn said. "Okay I will figure it out let's go back inside"I said with a big smile. Corbyn and Jonah had a big smile "what are you guys smiling about?"Josh asked.
            "Nothing I think we should head back home it is getting late"Jonah said. I gave a hug to everyone and a kiss to Daniel. "What are you hiding?"Ora asked "you guys will find out soon"I said and went to my room. I need to figure out a boy or a girl I will ask and tell everyone tomorrow. "Bye Beth"Josh said and hugged me. "Bye"I waved.
        **Next morning**
       Today I have work I am taking the kids with me Lucas and Peyton and the boys. "HONEY IM HOME"I yelled as I entered Logan's house. Daniel comes and hugs me "Chill you saw me yesterday"I said and hugged back. "I missed you though"he said "AWWWE COUPLE GOALS"Logan yells while vlogging. I hide my head in his chest his head on my head. "okay that is enough Beth you said you had something to say"Josh says while splitting us up.
           Everyone comes to the couch "Okay so Jonah and Corbyn already know what I am going to say but for the rest I am going to adopted a three year old boy"I said. Cora Ora Josh and Henry hugged me right away "I'M GOING TO BE A UNCLE TAKE THAT UNCLE KADE"Henry yelled then Logan hugged me then the boys. "Who's going to be the dad?"Logan asked "he is going to have no dad until I get married"I said.
         "When are you going to get him?"Daniel asked "um I am thinking two days so I can have time to set things up"I said. Then Peyton hugged me "Congratulations I can't wait"he said I laughed. Then Lucas "you should name him Lucas"he whispered in my ear I laughed "I already have a name"I whispered back. I went on with my day and went home at 8 pm.Okay tomorrow I get kid stuff and set it up in my room.
(D-Daniel B-Beth)
D-I am leaving tonight :(
B-I am going to miss you
D-I am too but at least I am only going to be there for a day
B-I am going to bed tomorrow is me shopping for the kid
D-At least I will be there the day he comes home
B-Yeah goodnight love you
D-love you

**Next morning**
I got changed into

 (D-Daniel B-Beth)D-I am leaving tonight :(B-I am going to miss you D-I am too but at least I am only going to be there for a dayB-I am going to bed tomorrow is me shopping for the kidD-At least I will be there the day he comes homeB-Yeah goodnigh...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The sweater fits her as a sweater not a crop top)
I leave my hair down I walk out to the kitchen and see Josh serving the kids food. "Did I wake up that late?"I asked they all nodded. "Let's go buy kid stuff"I yelled and got into the car. "The neighbors love me and my yelling"I said and pulled out of the drive way.
We got to a random store "Okay what do we get first?"Josh asked. "Uhhh cloths? Toys? Bed?"I asked we went into the kid cloths section.

Why dont we fan fic जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें