chapter 16

"I would love to how about Friday?"I asked."Sure see you"he said "see you"I said he hugged me and went inside.I looked at the view for like 10 minutes and then we left.

        I told the kids they were all happy about it.They went to bed then I went to bed  tomorrow is the same as always I dropped off the kids Cora can go to school now so, she went.I went to work and I said"Logan you now I am going on a date tomorrow"I said."Ooooo with who is it Oliver?"he asked."No it is Daniel"I said "wait Daniel as in Daniel Seavey the one in Why Dont We?"he asked.

           "Yes that one"I answered "Okay just making sure"he says.I nod and started recording him.He said we are going to the boys house cause they need to record some thing for a mashup.We walked in Logan "shot" the boys and everything."Hey Beth"Daniel says."Hey what are you doing today?"I asked. "Nothing much you?"he asked "nothing just meeting up with a friend  you should talk to him he is nice you guys will get along"I said.
          "Yeah sure why not"he said "cool beofre me and him go hangout I will take him here so, you can meet him"I said."Okay how about we go to the grove?"he asked.
          -AT THE GROVE-
    We all went and we went to a lunch place(I live in California but, I have never been to the grove).We were walking when I saw someone running to me and then I saw his face it is Oliver."OLIVER"I yelled "ow my ears and BETH"he said.We laughed "guys this is Oliver"I said introducing each of them to each other."Daniel this is the person I was talking about"I said they said hi to each other and yeah."Aww you talk about me"Oliver said."It was only one time and never again okay"I said."Sure only one time okay"I said.
          "Okay sureeee"he says.He had to go so, me and boys kept walking."Can I go on your back?"Joshua asked.I laughed "sure you will probably break my back but, who cares"I said.I stopped and he got on "you are such a child"I say while Laughing.Daniel hasn't talked to me since Oliver left."Yo Daniel why aren't you talking to me?"I asked.
        "HE IS JEALOUS I AM GOING TO RUN NOW"Zach yelled.Daniel started chasing Zach.Jonah caught them."Why were you jealous?"I asked Daniel."It was because you seem like you like Oliver"he says.I hug him "he is just a friend"I say he smiles and hugs me.

        Me and the kids went home "kids on Saturday we are having a dinner"I say."Whyy"Henry says "cause some companys are looking at hiring you for either modeling or acting"I answer.Okay so, tomorrow I have the date then the dinner.