chapter 15 (YAY)

"I do not want to see them"I say.Most people would want to see their real parents but,I don't they left me."Okay if you say so and I am telling her that I found you"Caleb says."Fine but, I don't want to see or talk to them"I say he nods and we go to the living room where eveyone is."LET'S GO TO THE GROVE"I yell.
      **LOGAN'S P.O.V **
       My parents are in town I didn't tell Beth and I told Caleb to bring his mum to the grove.Wow I am such a good person.
      **BETH'S P.O.V **
    We got to the grove and we went to this cafe.We all ordered drinks and sat down at a table they had to put two tables toughter.Then a woman and man came and stood next to our table."Sorry but, we aren't going to be moving"I say."You don't remmber me oh wait you were a child I am your mother"the woman said."Okay can you go now"I say."Do you want my address number"she says."No I dont want your anything now leave"I say.
          "We want to catch up with you"the woman said."First what is your name?"I asked."Valerie" "Okay Valerie I dont want to see or talk to you now can you leave"I said.She liked hurt "why I am your mother"she says."But, you dont have custody over me and you left me"I said."I can get custody of you witch I am and I couldn't take care of two kids"she says.
          "Okay I am almost 18 by the way so, it doesnt matter and I know I am always the last choice you probably could have but, who cares now bye"I say.They leave we decided to go to the boys house.

         I went outside to see the view then I heard."You like the view?"Daniel asked."It is beautiful"I say."Not as beautiful as you"he says "so original but, thanks you dont look to bad yourself"I say.He laughs and I do too we stopped and looked at each other.We leanned in and our lips connected."Sorry I ju-"I cut him off "it is fine I liked it"I said."I liked it too do you want to go on a date?"he asked."I............

(A/n:Sorry this one is short :(  hope you guys are enjoying!)