chapter 24

After that I got a call from Logan and he told me to the Team ten house.Alissa,Rice,Banks,and Sommer came with me."Did you see where Daniel went?"I asked."He left after you were done be looked pissed"Banks said.I nodded "well I am going home I have somethings to do"I said."Nope we are going to Logan's house"Rice says."I need to clean my house and make sure there is food for the kids and everything"I said trying to get though the door."Fine we will drive you"Banks said we got in to the car.

"Really"I said as we walked up to Logan's door.Once I opened it the lights went on and confetti "SURPRISE"eveyone yelled.I hugged and thanked everyone for coming.I couldn't find Daniel though "Did Daniel come?"I asked Jack."Yeah he did we had to drag him to come here he seems mad at you"he said."No does he?"I said "go find him then"he said I nodded and got caught up talking to Lydia."Logan said he wanted achocal so he bought some but there is going to be no underage drinking"she said.I nodded and kept looking for Daniel.

After looking for a good thirty minutes I found him making out with a random girl.I am not going to be one of those girls that beats up that girl or the one that runs away I am just going to talk to him after the party.The rest of the party was fun no one underage drank but some did have like a bottle.I didn't cause I have to drive the kids home.I said bye to everyone and went home with the kids."Goodnight"I said "goodnight"Everyone said.

"BREAKFAST"I yelled and placed plates on the table.We all ate toughter "what are we doing today?"Henry asked."How about w-HOLY SHIZZ I forgot they were coming go get dressed nice I am going to clean everything we have five hours!"I yelled and began washing the dishes."Who is coming?"they all asked "someone go get dressed"I answered.I finished cleaning an hour later cause I cleaned every thing."Imma be back in 30 minutes"I said they nodded and I drove the The Why Don't We house.

Once I got there they all gave me hugs except Daniel."Daniel can I talk to you outside?"I asked.We both walked to the back and I can see all of the boys watching from the window.We sit down on these rocks."What happened at the party?"I asked "what happened at the studio?"he asked."Nothing answer my question"I said "I know you cheated on me with Ricegum"he said looking down."I didn't why would you think that?"I asked looking at him.He looked back at me "I saw you guys hugging and he kissed you"he said with tears in his eyes.

"He was hugging me cause I was crying and he kissed me on the forehead he is like a brother to me"I said."Now what about the party?"I added."I thought you cheated on me so, I kissed some random girl"he said looking back at me."I am going"I said and stood up."I am sorry I was drunk and stupid"he said "are we still together?"he added.I didn't reply and walked inside."Are you okay?"Corbyn asked "yeah but I need to get home bye guys I will talk to you guys later"I said and went out the door.