?chapter 32?

I woke up and did what I always do today we are going to sign the papers for Joshua's apartment. "Lucas is coming over to watch you guys open the door for him"I said as I went with Joshua to the car. He is driving "I am going to save up money for a car a used one of course"he said as we pulled into the apartment. We signed the papers "I just got my pay check so let's get you water WiFi and all that stuff"I said. He nodded we got him a bed and stuff he needs "thank you my roommates will be here in a few minutes"he said I nodded. We ate some pizza while waiting then there was a knock at the door.
         "Joshua go get the door"I said he groaned "your get your lazy ass up and answer it"he said. "Fine next time you are opening it"I said as I stood up.
%%New people%%

Luke^^^

Noel^^      I let them in they say hi to Joshua cause they already know him

Noel^^
      I let them in they say hi to Joshua cause they already know him."Beth this is Noel and Luke guys this is my sister Beth"Josh said. They all said hi to me "well I got to go the kids are probably making Lucas tried bye"I said and hugged Joshua and waved to the others.
           I got home and heard yelling I opened the door fast. Then I see everyone tickling Ora while she is laughing one the ground. I laugh "YOUR BACK"everyone yelled and hugged me. "Was I really gone that long?"I asked they nodded "it is two in the afternoon"Lucas said. "Sorry about that how much?"I asked and took out my wallet. "Beth you don't need to pay me"he said "yes I do here at least take ten"I said and handed it to him he shook his head. "Lucas take it"I said he shook his head "ugh I will leave it in your room"I said.
          "Guys the boys are coming over"I said "I swear to god if Daniel asks why I don't like him I am going to beat him up"Josh says and he walks into the kitchen where I am. "Joshua just stay away from him simple now are you going to help me make the Posole"I said. "How does he not know why I hate him?"Joshua said while cutting the chicken. "Chill you are hurting the chicken and just stay away from him"I said he nodded.
            The door bell rang and all the kids but Josh went to get the door. They all said hi to me "what are you cooking?"Corbyn asked "Posole"I said "what is that?"Zach asked "You don't know what Posole is?"Ora asked. "IT IS THE GREATEST FOOD"Cora yelled. "Better than chipotle?"Jonah asked Ora Cora and Henry nodded. " that is impossible"Jonah said I severed everyone and we sat in the backyard. I was sitting at the head of the table next to me in the side is Joshua Henry Ora Zach in the other side is Jonah Daniel Corbyn and Jack.
          "During all of that Lucas was taking a shower"Henry says we all laugh. "It is getting pretty late how about we go inside?"I asked they all nodded. We all sat in the living room talking and laughing. I went to the kitchen to wash all the plates then Corbyn came. "Hey"He said "hola" "how do you do all of this? Taking car of three kids paying rent working"he says "I don't know but what I do know is that I am think about something and I nodded someone to talk to about it how about when I am done washing you and Jonah and me go outside so I can tell you the secret"I said he nodded.
            I finished washing and told Jonah and Corbyn to come outside. "Can We go too?"Ora asked "no you guys will find out maybe later"I said and went outside. We sat down on the porch me in the middle. "Okay so I was thinking since Ora Cora and Henry's birthdays are coming up in a couple days and Joshua already moved out that I can.........

Word count:717