?final?

**Third person**

Beth was about to go to bed when she heard someone yell. She goes into everyone's rooms the last down Ora and Cora. She opens the door to see Cora crying on the floor while the bathroom door open. "Cora what's wrong?"Beth asked she pointed to the bathroom. Beth walked slowly to the bathroom there laid Cora in the bathtub her eyes closed and her skin pale. She bent down to Cora and checked if her heart was beating. Nothing.tears fell down her face she ran to her room and called the ambulance.
Ambulance people-A B-Beth
B-I need a ambulance to *insert random address**
Beth hung up after that and went back to Cora's room to see her still crying "it's going to be okay please stop crying I am calling Joshua"Beth said and hugged her. No one woke up Joshua came "I need you to watch the kids a ambulance is coming to take Ora she killed herself"Beth said. Tears rolled down his face "I need to go with you"he said "Joshua stay here"Beth said.
An ambulance came and took Ora's body Beth rode with them to the hospital. They made her wait in the waiting room Beth paced back and forth of the room. "Ora Sunny Sol"the doctor said Beth went up to him. "Come follow me"He said and they walked to his office. "Ora sadly passed away 12:47 pm"he said Beth nodded. He was talking but she wasn't listening he told her that she can see Ora.
Skip to eleven in morning Joshua bought the kids to the hospital after explaining what happened. They got to see Ora and hug her one last time because after this they are going to burn her into ashes. They went back home Daniel was there "Daniel we are done get out"Beth said. Daniel stood there shocked "w-what?"he asked. "I am breaking up with you leave"Beth said. "I'm going to be right back"She said and drove to Logan's. "Logan I am quieting"She said "what? Why?"he asked. "Ora died Logan I can't anymore"Beth said and left.
Beth went though Ora's room she found a notebook.
My name is Ora Sunny Sol right now I am 11 years old. And I just found out I have depression.
Hey it's me again I am crying in the bathroom right now I can't anymore. It hurts that I can't tell anyone my feelings not even my own twin.
This is my last day alive I've had this notebook for years. I don't belong here I have no fiends I am a loner I am going to miss everyone. I love you all it is time goodbye

And that's the end! I hope you guys enjoyed the book as much as I enjoyed writing it. Love you all check out my other books byee💛🌻