Chapter 12

**BETH'S P.O.V**
    "WHAT IS THIS A PRANK IS SWEAR IF IT IS"I yell Logan just told me what was told on the call.We get into the car he is going with me.
(Person at school-Ps Beth-B)
B-Hello I am here to talk about Cora
Ps-Yes she is being suspended for until Monday she beat up a girl that girl is now in the hostpible
B-I am so sorry about Cora I promise you this will never happeneds again
Ps-Okay and you will sign here and are you the mother
B-No I am het oldest sibling
Ps-Oh okay
     We get into the car it is silent we wait 10 minutes in the car for the rest since school was already ending.
           Loagn wanted to see my house I said yes and we invited the why don't we boys too.I don't know what to do about Cora she is never like this.I just hope this isn't what is think it is I went through the same thing.
          We get out of the car "this is a nice place I love the view"Daniel says.I thank him Cora and Ora sit on the couch and so does every one else."Cora in your room now we need to talk"I say.
      **JOSHUA'S P.O.V **
    Eveyone goes to the door to eavesdrop."I need your phone now and explain"Beth says."This girl kept talking shit and I had enough we fought she was weak so, she lost"Cora says.Wow I have never heard her curse."No cursing and you don't beat someone for being rude!"Beth slightly yells.Beth hated when people yell at her and she hates to yell at people.
         We couldn't hear the rest but, then."WHY DO YOU CARE YOU ARE THE ADOPTED ONE THE ONE THAT YOUR REAL PARENTS DIDN'T WANT NOW I KNOW WHY THEY DIDNT WANT YOU YOU ARE JUST A BITCH THAT WAS DEPRESSED AND CUTTED BUT NEVER TRIED SUICIDE MAYBE YOU SHOULD TRY IT"we hear Cora yell."I KNOW THAT NO ONE WANTS ME BUT, I DID ALL OF THIS FOR YOU I GOT BEATEN TO PROTECT YOU SO, THEY DIDN'T LAY A FINGER ON YOU THEN I GOT YOU OUT OF THERE I BOIGHT YOU A HOUSE TO LIVE IN I FEED YOU I TAKE YOU TO SCHOOL DON'T YOU GET IT I DO EVERY THING FOR YOU AND NOW YOU ARE TELLING ME TO KILL MYSELF IF I DO NO ONE OF GOING TO FEED YOU NO ONE IS GOING TO PAY THE HOUSE YOU AREN'T GOING TO HAVE A HOUSE OR ANYTHIG ELSE"Cora yelled and then comes out of the room like nothing happened.
       "I am going to go get pizza I will be back in a few call me if you need anything"Beth says to me."Okay and Be careful"I say she nods and goes out."How come those words didn't hurt her she looks fine"Jonah says."She is like that she doesn't like people thinking she is weak(CRYING ISNT WEAK)"I say."I am going to go talk to Cora"I say they nod.
        **BETH'S P.O.V **
     I went to the park I found rocks I threw them to this random wall at a park.I went to the fall and fell down crying.I throw a rock to my wrist that was a bad idea it started bleeding I didn't think I was going to throw it that hard oh well I will just put my sleeve over it not a big deal.
         I am the kid that no one wants I cut cause I am trying to stay alive.No one sees it but, I am trying and I know one day I am just going to snap.
       I start walking to the pizza place there is a crowd of people I put up my hoodie.People know who I am I am in Logan's vlogs.People come up to me and ask for pictures of course I say yes.It took 10 minutes.I should be home by now it has been an hour.I order my pizza my phone died.I got the pizza and started to walk home.
           "BETH YOU SCARED ME I THOUGHT YOU DID SOMETHING STUPID"Joshua yells."No I just took pictures with fans then got the pizza there was a lot of people"I lie."Okay now we eat"Ora says.I go to Cora's room "we have pizza"I say."Can I talk to you first"she asked...........