?Chapter 28?

**the next next day it is Sunday**
      "What do you guys want to do today?"I asked as everyone ate at the table."Something that doesn't get me deported"Lucas said."how about we I don't know go walk around the grove or on the mountains"Let's go walk around"Cora said.My phone rang "Ora can you go pick that up?"I asked she nodded.A couple of seconds later "they are just friends...Well remember Peyton he is coming too...Because remember when Beth got that role the show is starting...Hold up"is all I heard Ora say.
           She came to me and handed me the phone "It is Daniel"she said.I got up and went to the backyard "hey"I said."Hey can you come over today?"he asked "um I think I can later tonight I have to show Lucas around and Peyton is coming to start the show so imma be busy"I explained."Oh...well I have to go I will talk to you later"he said and hung up before I can say anything.
         I go to the door and see everyone looking though the window.I shook my head and laughed "go get ready"I said.I got changed into:

Sorry if you can't see the photo and if you can't tell me please       "We have four hours until one cause then we are going to go eat with Peyton and everyone already here"I explained

      "We have four hours until one cause then we are going to go eat with Peyton and everyone already here"I explained.We got into the car me driving Joshua in the passenger side Henry and  Ora in the very back and Lucas and Cora in the middle(I hope that made sense if not sorry).
            We went walking around and buying some stuff."Beth can I please get a job?"Josh asked "why do you want one? But if you want one is badly sense I am going to be on set a lot why don't you get a modeling job and you can work for Logan"I said.His face lit up "Really?"he asked "yes now go with everyone else before I change my mind"I said and laughed.
          It is now one and we are going to a Mexican  restaurant.We get there and Peyton is already there he gets up and hugs everyone."Peyton this is Lucas Lucas this is Peyton"I introduced them.We all sat down and ate.It was normal we talked about the t.v show and about the kids school and stuff like that.
          "Psst Beth the Why Don't We boy are here"Cora whispered to me."Who cares we are leaving anyway and you make it seem like I hate them"I laughed.We got up and I went to go pay when Peyton cut infront of me."I was going to pay"I said "too bad"he said hugging me."Awe you guys are a cute couple"the cashier said."Oh we are-"I got cut off by Peyton."Thank you"He said while putting his arm around me.I just shook my head and laughed.
        **The boys p.o.v**
      "What is wrong? You seem mad"Corbyn asked Daniel."Nothing just have something on my mind"Daniel replied."Is it about that new guy and the guy that had his arm around Beth?"Zach asked."Yeah we just made up yesterday and now this? or is it just me?"Daniel said."Why Don't you just talk to Beth about it?"Jonah asked."I called her this morning I asked if she can come over today but, she said she was too busy showing Lucas and Peyton around"Daniel explained.
            "Then just show up at her house so she doesn't have a choice"Jack said while Taking bite out of his food."Yeah we can all go after we are Don't eating"Jonah said.They finished eating and payed.
          **Daniels p.o.v**
        I got inside of the house with the key they hide in the grass.Right as I went though I got tackled "LUCAS GET OFF OF HIM"I heard someone yell.Lucas got off "sorry I thought it was a robber"he apologized."It is fine Beth can I talk to you outside?"I asked.She nodded and we went outside. "What's up?"she asked "Nothing much just that I wanted to spend time with you why don't you come sleep over at my house?"I asked.
           "I have to take care of the kids"she said "have Lucas or Peyton take care of them"I said."Daniel Lucas is staying with the Martinez twins tonight and Peyton has to go to his apartment"she said."Can't Joshua take care of them?"I asked."You really want me to go huh?"she said while laughing."How about you just stay the night?"she added."Yeah I am going to do that"I said and kissed her.
                "I am staying the night bye I will see you tomorrow morning"I said to the boys.Everyone watched a movie Lucas and Peyton left."EVERYONE TO BED"Beth yelled.She made everyone go to bed she had carry Ora since she didn't want to get up.
Beth and I went to her room she got changed into leggings and a random oversized shirt.We both laid down she was facing the wall and I was hugging her from the back."How are you so good with the kids?"I asked."I don't know I love kids and babys"she said in a soft voice."Goodnight baby"I said and kissed her "good night"she said.

//Hey guys it is me I got a new phone for my birthday which was about three days ago.I dont day this a lot but thank you guys so much for reading I am started to get more ideas sometimes I forget about people in the book like Peyton so I put him in please tell me if I forgot about something or someone I have terrible memory thanks byeee💞by the way I found out they have a dinosaur emoji 🦖🦕//