?Chapter 31?

Hey it's me I got a comment about me not putting Jonah and Corbyn in the book a lot I am sorry I will put them in more in the next chapter or the next next one cause I already have them written and I don't feel like rewriting it thank byeee💞
**three days later Saturday I know the time thing is messed up**

I told Lucas and Peyton to take Joshua away so I can set up everything.

I got tables set them up and did some other stuff

I got tables set them up and did some other stuff. I got a lot of his Friends I made sure EVERYTHING is perfect.By the time everyone was here it was 5pm so I told Lucas and Peyton they can came back. They led him outside he opened the see though door. "SUPRISE"we all yelled he was in tears. He hugged and thanked me. "Beth how much did this cost?"he asked. "Don't worry about it go have fun"I laughed he nodded and went. We had Smore's,cake,and much more(I'm hungry now). The night came to an end at 1 am. I will clean tomorrow everyone left but one person stayed.
            "Beth this is my girlfriend Alexia Alexia this is my sister Beth"Josh introduced us. I said hi and hugged her. "Aye Josh treat her well"I was before I wen to the girls room. "So have you guys met Alexia?"I asked Ora end Cora."Yeah she is nice and pretty"Ora said. "Well goodnight girls I am going to Henry's room"I said and kissed them on the head. "Hey Henry"I said as I entered "Hey"he replied. "Did you have fun?"I asked "yeah I met Alexia and some of Josh's friends"he said. I said goodnight and went to my room.
(D-Daniel B-Beth)
D-You up?
B-yeah why are you up?
D-couldn't sleep you?
B-I just finished throwing Joshua's 18th party
D-Why wasn't I invited?
B-Sorry I can't tell you
D-pleasee
B-I can't tell you
D-why can't you tell me
B-because wait I don't really know
D-then tell me
B-fine Joshua didn't want you there
D-why? He doesn't like me?
B-I don't know ask him
D-I need to make him like me I can't have my girlfriend's brother hate me I will come over tomorrow goodnight
B-This is why I didn't want to tell you gn

             "WAKE UP"Daniel said as he jumped on me "go away I look like shit"I said and covered my face with the pillow. "BETH LANGUAGE"Joshua yelled "you look Beautiful"Daniel said and took the pillow. I got up and picked out something to wear

               Joshua already made breakfast I thanked him and ate with everyone

               Joshua already made breakfast I thanked him and ate with everyone. "Beth Daniel wants us to talk in the living room"Joshua said. Daniel, Josh, and I are sitting on the couch me in the middle. "Why don't you like me?"Daniel asked "Well I just don't like you simple"Josh said. "There has to be a reason"Daniel said. "There is I've heard things from friends"Josh said. "Okay that's enough it is 10 am and I need to go clean from yesterday's party Josh you should go call Alexia or something Daniel you can go outside with me"I said. Josh shot a glare at Daniel while he was walking to the back with me.
             "See this is why I didn't want you to talk to Josh"I said while cleaning the tables. "I just don't get it what did he hear?"Daniel said. "Don't worry about it you know how people tell lies" I said. "He has to like me I am your boyfriend"he said while folding the tables. "Josh is picky when coming to his friends he doesn't consider a lot of people his friends he will warm up to you"I said.
We finished cleaning by 1pm I helped some of the kids with homework. We all watched Moana and took videos of Henry being Henry. In our family Ora can be whoever she wants half of the day she can be quiet the other half she can be laughing she can be rude a lot too  Cora on the other hand is like the nice but sometimes a little mean. Joshua is like the protective and funny brother but Henry he is really funny and we all love him we never had fought with him he is like a peace maker. Everyone had fallen asleep so I took them to their rooms and went to sleep.

Word count:722