Chapter 13

"Yeah sure"I say.....I walk in and sit on her bed."I am sorry I don't know what got into me I just was frustrated and I didn't know how to take it out sorry I didn't mean it I just snapped"Cora says."It is fine okay I get it now let's forget about this and go eat but, you are still grounded"I say she nods.
I let her to go get pizza and sent her back to her room.I hate being like this having to ground a child.But, she needs to learn ughhh."Beth Beth"Daniel says "huh"I say."You zoned out"Zach said "oh sorry"I said."I think we should get going"Logan said."Bye guys"I said they said bye back.
**LOGAN'S P.O.V **
"You like Beth"I said to Daniel."Me no pfft"he said while blushing."Yes you do you need to ask her out before one of the the other boy group does"I say."I do like her but,she probably doesn't like me"he says."That is what I thought about Cora I thought she didnt like me and she does"Jack says.
"You should at least give it a shot and see what if she does like you"I say."Sure I will get to know her first"he says.
**BETH'S P.O.V **
Everyone is in bed but, I heard a knock at the door."What are you guys doing here?"I said to Logan and the boys."Zach left his phone"Logan said.I let them inside then someone pulls my wrist.I winced "did I hurt you?"Daniel asked."No"I lie "let me see your wrist"he says.I shake my head 'no' "let me see your wrist"he says."No"I say "what is going on here"Corbyan asked."She doesn't show her wrist"Daniel says."Why do you want to see my wrist it isn't like it is broken"I said.
"You are hiding something just let me see"Daniel said.I shake my head no he pulls up my sleeve.Everyone looks I quickly pull down the sleeve."Why?"Daniel asked "I couldn't handle it"I say."Guys I think it is time to go"Logan says.Everyone goes.
What did I do?ugh
**NEXT MORNING THURSDAY**
"Bye guys"I say while hugging the kids.Cora and me walk back to the car."You are coming to work with me"I said she nodded.
We already went to the photoshot so yeah."Logang I got Beth and her siblings a photoshot to get headshots and Beth hates this one photo and I am going to show it to you"Logan says."LOGAN NO"I yell i try getting the photo from him but, he is too tall."Haha you are too short"he says

"Why don't you like the photo?"he asked

"Why don't you like the photo?"he asked."Cause I look like vampire"I say(Not acatlly I just needed a insult)."No you don't you look happy"he says."Thanks"I say then Logan gets a call.
**LOGAN'S P.O.V **
I get a face time call from my mum I just answer it where I am.
(Pam-P Logan-L)
L-hey mum
P-Logan I need to tell you something
L-Okay
P-you have half siblings your father didn't want to tell you
L-Wait are my half siblings from you or dad?
P-they are from your dad I will text you there names in a little
L-Okay bye mum
**END OF CALL**
"You have half siblings?"Beth asked."I guess let's go tell Jake"I said she nodded.We went to the Team ten house the new one we are still getting moved into my new house.
"Jake can I talk to you outside"I say. "What do you need to tell me?"he asked."We have half siblings"I say "haha nice prank"he said."I am not pranking you I don't know how many they are from dad"I say.He is shocked.
"When do we get to meet them and how old are they how many do we have?"he asked."I don't know mum said she will tell us there names in a little like in an 30 minutes"I said he nodded.
**THIRTY MINUTES LATER STILL AT JAKE'S**
"JAKE SHE IS GOING TO TELL US COME"I yelled.We went into a room so, no one can hear.
(Pam-P Logan-L Jake-J)
P-Okay so, there is two of them a boy and a girl
J-Okay we need names and do they live in L.A
P-The boy does his name is Caleb Greenland he is 18
L-The girl?
P-I don't know about her they put her up for adopton her name is Scar I don't know where she lives she is 17 Caleb lives with his real mother but, not with Greg
**END OF THE CALL**
**BETH'S P.O.V **
We went back to the apartment."Okay so, I just found out that I have half siblings I have two a girl and a boy the boys is Caleb Greenland and the girl named Scar I know that Caleb lives in L.A we will be meeting him tomorrow and Scar we only know she is 17 and her name is Scar so, yeah"Logan said to his camera while I am holding it.
I went to pick up the kids with Cora.Then I thought what if Caleb is the Caleb that we meet at the gtove?...........