chapter 25

Erika's POV:

Today is Jake's birthday so I am kind of excited for tonight. He's always so hype about his birthday and it's literally the cutest. Seeing him being happy makes me happy. All of Team 10 and Jake's family have all decided that we will have a birthday dinner for him. I'm really excited to meet Jake's parents and brother. Logan is bringing his girlfriend to the dinner for everyone to meet her. He says he's really in love with her so I'm stoked to meet this girl. I'm also very excited to introduce Jax to Jake's family. It'll be the first time they have seen him and I'm pretty damn sure they are all excited. Jake has told them so much about Jax and his parents are very supportive and happy about Jake being a father. I walk downstairs and find Jake vlogging telling his viewers about his birthday and how hype he is about it. I thought it was just the cutest thing ever so I turn on my vlog camera and start filming him.

Erika: Behind the scenes. (whispers to the camera)

Jake continues to vlog and after awhile I put down my camera on the counter.

Jake: (looks over to Erika and runs over to her) ERIKA!!!!
Erika: (looks at Jake and smiles) Yes, Jake?
Jake: (pulls Erika into a hug) Do you know what today is?
Erika: Haha, yes. I'm very aware. You've been excited about it for awhile now.
Jake: ITS MY BIG DAY (says it in a cute, soft, kidish voice)
Erika: Yup, it is. (looks over at Jake and kisses his cheek) Happy Birthday!!

Jake smiles at me and pulls me as close to him as possible and aggressively kisses me while Nathan is still filming. He then picks me up and sits me down on the countertop continuing to kiss me. I try to push him away playfully, knowing the camera is still on us but his strength over powers mine and he continues. He finally pulls away when Anthony and Tessa come in.

Anthony: Woah there Jerika.
Tessa: Get a room guys. (chuckles)

Jake let's go of my embrace and helps me off the countertop and I look at him as I smile.

Erika: Woah.. Well, um okay. That kiss was... Nice I guess. (chuckles softly)

I wipe my lips with my fingers and looks at him and begin to form a smile. He winks at me playfully and I laugh a bit.

Jake's POV:

Later that night

Everyone was already here at the restaurant. All of Team 10, including Jax. We're now only just waiting on my brother, Logan and his girlfriend and my parents. I look over at Erika and see her sitting down Jax in his seat. She then sits next to him and I go over there and sit beside Jax on his other side. As I'm about to sit I notice my parents walking in and heading towards our table so I excitedly get up and rush over to them and hug them. I then help my mom to her seat and lead my dad to his. Erika gets up and brings Jax with her and introduces Jax to his grandparents.

Jake: Mom, dad.. This is our son.
Pam: (grabs Jax from Erika's arms and smiles at him) Hi Jax, I'm your grandma. I'm so happy to meet you! You're so adorable!! (kisses his cheek)
Greg: (smiles at Jax) Hey bud. I'm your grandpa. Very nice to meet you, young man.
Jax: (looks at them and smiles) Hi.

As my parents continue to talk to Jax and Erika, I spot Logan walking in.. Hand and hand to a familiar face... Alissa. I look over at Erika and make eye contact with her, signaling her with eyes to look behind her. She then gets the memo and looks behind, as soon as she turns I go over to Logan and give him a hug.