chapter 8

Jake's POV:

Last night.. Seeing and being with Erika felt so great. It felt like everything was possible. I truly did miss her. I thought about her everyday. I just lost hope of being back together when I came back to L.A. and heard that she moved back to Nashville. I came home and walked into the kitchen where I found Anthony eating. I walked over to him and sat beside him.

Jake: I met with Erika today.
Anthony: And how'd it go?
Jake: I think I still love her.. But I'm with Alissa.
Anthony: Well. Make a choice, bro. I don't really know what to tell you.

I then got up, and started to head to my room where I found Alissa sound asleep on my bed. I looked at her and slightly smiled as I walked to the empty side of my bed. I changed into some comfortable clothes and got in bed and laid down. I looked up at the ceiling as I thought of tonight and smiling at the new moments we just had. I missed her... With all my heart. I looked over at Alissa and kissed the top of her as she was sleeping and laid my head back down. But I don't know what to do now.

*the next morning*

Erika's POV:

I woke up to Jax running around the house as Tessa already started making breakfast for all of us. I went to the kitchen and sat down in a chair at the table.

Tessa: So how'd it go?
Erika: I enjoyed every second of it.
Tessa: Thats great!
Erika: Not really, because all of my feelings for him came rushing back. I'm still in love with him, but he has Alissa.
Tessa: Well what are you gonna do about it?
Erika: I'm done talking to him now..
Tessa: So you're just gonna stop talking to him?
Erika: Yeah.. I don't think its good for me if I keep hanging out with him while he's with someone else and I'm just over here falling in love with him even more each second.
Tessa: I mean yeah.. I guess you're right.

Instagram: @lomfljerika