chapter 21

Jake's POV:

"Hi Jake"... I looked up at her and she smiled at me.

Jake: What are you doing here, Alissa?

Alissa lets herself in and looks at Erika.

Alissa: Just came to pick something up from here that's mine.. That I forgot about. (looks at Erika and Jax) Mmmm... Not only is she a hoe, but she's got secrets too. (looks at Jake) Both if you.
Erika: (continues to hold Jax in her arms and looks at Alissa) Do you have a problem with me or something? You always have something to say about me.
Alissa: Nope. (goes to grab whatever she needed then comes back on her way out) Do your fans know about your little kid with Erika, Jakey..?
Jake: Dont call me that and why don't you just mind your own business and go. You picked up what you needed, so please leave.
Alissa: Maybe you should be nicer to me. Wouldn't want the paparazzi know what you're hiding right? And the real reason why Erika's living with you?
Jake: (looks at her and opens the door for her to leave)
Alissa: Both of you. Watch what you do or your lives won't be so pleasant as long as you both are in the public eye.
Erika: (looks at her) What does that mean?
Alissa: It means what I just said. (walks out of the house and slightly smirks at Erika on her way out)
Jake: Goodbye, Alissa.

She finally left and I closed the door and look back at Erika as she puts Jax down on his feet.

Erika: Jake.. What does she mean?
Jake: I don't know, Erika. Just don't let her get to you. I'm sure she won't do anything. I got more shit on her than she has on me.

Erika just looks at me then turns away as she picks up Jax and takes him upstairs.

Erika's POV:

Alissa showing up here, and now knowing about Jax and I got me all types of worried. Alissa is capable of using her platform to destroy us. But I wasn't going to let that get to me. I sat on my bed as I watched Jax play with his toys. I then started to think about what Tessa and I were talking about yesterday. About as many times as fate tries to break us apart, we always just seem to find our way back to eachother. And that really should mean something to me, and it does because I believe that Jake and I are meant to be. Just then, Jake knocks on the door and I look up at him and smile slightly.

Jake: Hey... You okay?
Erika: Oh, yeah, why wouldn't I be okay?
Jake: I mean... I don't know you just turned away and left.
Erika: I was thinking.
Jake: What's there to think about?
Erika: It was just something Tessa and I were talking about earlier.
Jake: Oh, well may I ask what it's about?
Erika: You can, but I don't want to talk about it. At least not right now.. But, I promise, I'm okay. I wouldn't lie to you about that. (smiles at Jake)
Jake: Okay.

Jake's POV:

I looked at Erika and all I wanted to do was kiss her because I knew it would make me feel a lot better about this situation. And I'm sure it'd make her feel better. I sit wanted to hold her in my arms forever. I got up, kissed the top of her forehead and walked out.

[Later that night]

I went downstairs to find my vlog camera so that I could do my outro. I turned on my vlog camera and started to do my outro, I then catch Erika coming down the stairs as I'm filming. I continue and I look at my camera view and see her mocking me doing my outro. I chuckle and look at her.

Jake: Are you done?
Erika: (mocks Jake) Are you done?
Jake: (goes to Erika and gets in her face and mocks her) Are you done?
Erika: (continues to mock Jake) Are you done?

We're just there standing there, looking into eachother eyes, all while I'm still vlogging. I catch myself smiling while not noticing and she just looks at my face up and down with her beautiful big green eyes. All I wanna do is kiss her, honestly. I start to lean in and then she pushes my face away playfully and laughs.

Erika: You're so annoying.
Jake: (looks at the camera and smiles then looks back at Erika) Thanks babe.
Erika: (rolls her eyes playfully as she smiles at him) Oh my god bye.

She looks at me one last time then walks by to the kitchen. I finish my outro then turn off my vlog camera and then turn around and find Erika going back up the stairs. I smile as I watch her. I then go run up the stairs to catch up to her. She looks at me and smiles as we head towards our room.

Erika: (as she's by the door of her bedroom) Goodnight Jake. (smiles at Jake)
Jake: Goodnight Rik.

I stood by my door as she stood by hers. She smiled at me one last time and then began to walk inside.. I thought about something for a moment..

Jake: Hey.. Erika.
Erika: (turns to look at Jake) Yeah?
Jake: (Faces Erika and goes towards her)

I stood there, looking her right in her eyes. Her beautiful green eyes. Looking into her eyes, left me star struck. All I could do was just stand there looking at her, all I could think of was kissing her. I move my eyes down to her lips and without thinking, I grab her face and kiss her. She kissed back. All we did was stand there, kissing for a couple of minutes til I pulled away. She looks at me and slightly bites her lip and smiles at me. I smile back at her. The kiss was amazing, I've been wanting to kiss her all day. Its all I've been thinking about. And
I was glad I actually had the guts to.. But now, its what happens next that matters.. I look at her eyes one last time and smile at her.

Jake: Goodnight Rik.
Erika: (smiles at Jake) Goodnight Jake.

She smiles as she walks back into her room and then closes the door. I then walk into my room and close my door. I sit on my bed and think about the kiss. An amazing kiss that was so unexpected, yet very hot. I loved it. I love her.

[HAPPY NEW YEARS GUYS ILY!! Hope you guys enjoyed this Jerika moment!☺️☺️]

Instagram: @lomfljerika