"Hey, there's my second favorite gay!"

Eunjae groaned and put his head in his arms, his mood suddenly ruined. The morning had been so nice, especially the extra fifteen minutes he had to just lay there with Minghao. Even with Hoshi being annoying in the showers, it wasn't bad.

"Last time you said I was your first favorite."

"Yeah, well," Woozi nudged Minghao, who stood at his side, smirking down at Eunjae. "You were right about Minghao, he's pretty freaking great. You're right to worry about Jun stealing him, who wouldn't want such a cutie?"

"My feelings," Hoshi and Jun walked in together in time to hear the last part of Woozi's statement, and even Jun looked a little upset by it. "I'm sitting with Jae today, Jun."

"Do I have a say in this?" Eunjae asked, raising his head uo from his desk, but Hoshi shook his head and sat down in the empty seat beside him.

Looked like Minghao would be sitting with Jun. Awesome.

He knew by now that he didn't have anything to worry about, because, as Minghao had said the night before, stop being so jealous. I didn't pull Jun away to fuck me, did I?

Eunjae felt himself smiling, and he covered his mouth as casually as he could by resting his chin in his hands.

He knew he couldn't have been that great, after all, it was his first time. But still, he was proud of himself. He was sure he'd have more chances to learn anyways.

Eunjae wondered how Jun and Hoshi could be so casual about their "non-existent, not real, totally platonic" relationship. And even after the whole jealousy mess, when Eunjae had actually walked in on Hoshi having a complete meltdown, he still refused to admit that Jun actually meant anything to him.

And Eunjae realized he didn't have any reason to be jealous of Jun. Jun's situation was no doubt terrible, but he went along with it anyways because that was what Hoshi wanted.

Just like when Eunjae and Minghao were first (technically unofficially) together, and Eunjae didnt want anyone to know. It was similar, minus the extensive sexual activities.

If Eunjae had to worry about Jun and Minghao, then what the hell was Jun doing with Hoshi? If there was any need to worry at all, Jun wouldn't let Hoshi boss him around, he wouldn't carry him around the entire school grounds, he wouldn't carry his bags, an he wouldn't follow him around everywhere.

Eunjae really had been worrying over nothing, and he wondered just how much medication he had wasted on headaches over this.

"Hoshi?" Eunjae asked quietly during their assignment.

"Hmm?"

"Is Jun really only a friend to you?"

Hoshi continued working, and Eunjae was genuinely surprised he hadn't immediately started making a scene. "Why?" He asked simply.

"Wondering."

"We aren't together. What else other than 'friend' can I call him?"

"Hasn't he asked you out like fifteen times?"

A shrug. "Those were all before he even knew my name, he wasn't actually being serious."

"He hasn't tried at all since then?"

"No," Hoshi's voice was suddenly soft. "But that's okay. Everything's just fine how it is now, why mess it up?"

Eunjae thought about it for a while. It was kind of depressing, but he had a point. "I guess."

"You don't really think Jun would replace me, do you?"

Eunjae followed Hoshi's gaze, which settled on Minghao, who was smiling and laughing with Jun and Woozi.

"Why would he? He's put up with your annoying ass this long."

"You're right."

"I know I am. And when I get the chance, I'll kick Woozi for putting that in your head."

"Yo, should I go blonde?"

"Yes."