"Ow!" Eunjae jumped back from Minghao, who looked up at him from the bed, smiling evily. "Did you just...you bit me!" He stood up to look in Jun's mirror at the bright red ring on his shoulder.

Minghao had never done that before, but he looked proud of himself, and something told Eunjae that he was going to have to deal with it.

Eunjae wasn't sure where Jun was, probably somewhere with Hoshi, but he didn't actually care.

Lately Minghao had been acting quite bratty, and Eunjae wasn't sure how to feel. It was frustrating at times, Minghao would constantly do things to annoy him, or when he wanted attention, instead of coming to Eunjae and telling him exactly what he wanted (which made the most sense, but no, Minghao wanted to be difficult), he would smirk and get close with Jeonghan or Woozi, while making sure Eunjae could see him.

Eunjae knew what he was doing, but he still played along, letting Minghao have his fun. He noticed that Minghao never went to Jun for things like this, and Eunjae was grateful because even Jeonghan and Woozi were more trustworthy than Jun at this point.

"Can you stop- hey!" Minghao laughed at Eunjae as he jumped up again. "What is with you and biting? You used to be so cute and sweet, what happened?" Eunjae wasn't complaining, he liked that Minghao wasn't as innocent as everyone thought.

"Sorry," Minghao reached up for Eunjae, but he wasn't sorry at all. Eunjae sighed and lay down, wrapping Minghao tightly in his arms. "Spring break?"

"Yeah, it's next week. What about it?"

"Are you going home?"

Eunjae shook his head. He didn't really want to. Not that there was anything wrong with his family, they were just a bit much sometimes. "No. Are you?"

"Yes, I'm going home," Minghao hid his face in Eunjae's chest to hide his massive grin. He missed his family more than anything, and he was excited to finally be able to see them again, even if it was only for a short amount of time. "You?"

"Me?"

"Can you come too?"

Eunjae blinked. "You want me to come with you?"

"With me." Minghao nodded.

"I don't know..." Eunjae started to say, and that's when he made the mistake of looking down at Minghao, who stared back up at him expectantly with shining, hope filled eyes, and Eunjae couldn't bring himself to tell him 'no'. "I mean, I guess. I'll call my parents to let then know, first."