"You're so cute." Eunjae said, pressing a soft kiss to the exposed skin of Minghao's shoulder where the hem of his shirt ended.

Minghao lowered his head in an attempt to hide the small flustered smile he was usually able to hold back, but he guessed that Eunjae kissing him so suddenly in front of his father was the reason for his nervousness. So out of character, he internally gagged.

"Okay, we're all still here and about to be sick."

Minghao's head shot up, eyes glaring. "Shut the fuck up, Woozi, you stupid bitch."

Eunjae started to laugh, but stopped when he noticed most of the adults at the table staring at them, because of Minghao's sudden harsh words, thought not entirely serious, were still quite loud.

But Mingaho didn't seem to notice, and if he did, he didn't care. The attention wasn't on him for too long though, because Jun finally decided to make an appearance.

"Soonyoung," Jun stood in front of Hoshi, both hands behind his back. His cheeks were flushed and he looked nervous and fidgety, something Eunjae had never seen before.

Hoshi turned bright red looking back and forth between his mother and Jun with an expression of pure panic. "Jun..."

"I know this is totally stupid and stuff, and that neither of us attend the school dances because Woozi's parties are so much better, but prom is coming up, and it's really our last chance to all be together before graduation, so I thought that maybe...you know," Jun looked down at the ground, unable to look Hoshi in the eyes. It seemed like he expected to be rejected, after all, Hoshi had made it very clear that he didn't want to come out to his parents. And this probably wasn't the best way.

But what did Eunjae know? He stood on a chair and told all girls to fuck off. Though, he was still pretty proud of himself for that.

"Will you go to prom with me?" Jun asked, holding out the bouqet of flowers- white roses with gold, star-shaped bits of plastic as decoration. Oversized confetti on a stick is what Eunjae always thought of it as. But still, it was cute. Cheesy, but cute.

The entire room was silent as they awaited Hoshi's reply. It seemed to go on forever,  the staring and waiting. Hoshi's eyes were welling up with tears, and Eunjae couldn't tell how he was feeling. He looked conflicted, but his eyes were fixed on his mother.

"Well?" She finally said, elbowing his ribs. "Aren't you going to say yes?"

Hoshi laughed, jumping up to hug Jun as a wave of relief washed over him, now that he knew he had the support of his mother.

"Okay, this hug is nice and all but like...I asked a yes or no question, and a hug...that isn't yes or no."

Hoshi laughed, pressing his lips to Jun's. "Yes, I'll go to prom with you." He said when he pulled back.

Minghao held a hand over his heart and sighed. "We're going to prom, too, right?"

"Actually I haven't asked you yet."

"Cool, so we're going to prom together."

Eunjae stared at him, unable to form words until Minghao raised an eyebrow in question. "Yeah, absolutely."