7

Me: ha! Should think before you text! We do live together! ;)

Abbie: Rosie, why do you let him on your phone.

Me: because he's all mine............... and the fact i left my phone unlocked on my bed when you text me :)

Abbie: well done - smarty

Me: Thanks - love you to

Abbie: HA! You always have ;)

Me: Narr you smell toooo much

Abbie: its attractive ;)

Me: If you say so!

**

"ROSIE AND GREGOARY! MY OFFICE NOW!" Ms Donut shouted from somewhere in the house.

"Since when has my name been gregoary?!" greg said walking out of his room talking to me on the hallyway.

"since she choose it to be!"

"i wonder what she wants!"

we walked down the stairs and into her office, to find three people sat in chairs, watching us walk into the room.

"Rosie, close the door! and sit down!" Ms Donut said pointing at the seats in front of her desk, "you both know your in your last year here, well you have 3 months to find a place to live and a job because then you leave!"

"That soon?" Greg asked nevously.

"Yes, so you two may go out today and look for a job! The Newspapers may be some help!" Ms Donut informed us, "Now go!"

We left the room and walked up the stairs knowing that they were watching us.

"who were the other people?" Greg asked

"I havent got a clue! But can we leave this house because they are going to watch us till we leave."

"yeah, we might as well!" Greg said walking into my room and flopping onto my bed, "Where will we go?"

"Its not even 9 in the morning! We can walk to the shopping centre if you want?" i said picking up my bag and checking my make-up.

"Oi, you look beautiful!" Greg said standing up and walking out of the room, i followed him  grabbing a jacket as i walked out.

"Lets go then!" i said poking my head around the door, to see him putting something in his pocket and turning around to see me looking in.

"what?" He said picking up his own jacket and walking out.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Ms Donut, we are going to go now, do you still want us to sign out?" Greg asked.

"No, its fine. I will do it later!" She replied. So with that we left the building.

**

 After a long hours walk we arrived at the massive local shopping centre.

Abbie: Why you two here? i cant go anywhere

Me: what do you think i was going to do at the weekend! we had yesterday off school and we PARTIED! :) but i'm surprised yopur here and not at home nursing a hang over! where are you?

Abbie: behind you

Next i knew Abbie ran up behind me and grabbed my hips so that i jumped into the air and screamed.

"OMG! Abbie!"

"Hello to you to!"

"nice to see you! Ha!"