Chapter 1: Train

New York
December 11, 2017
4:00 .pm

        It was a normal day in New York. Snow was falling slowly. I stared at the sky as I waited for my train to come. I look at my phone and put my headphones on. The chatters, ringtones, and conversations all were gone. The world was silent, and all I could here was my BTS music. I hummed to Spring Day playing in repeat. The train just remind me of them. Just looking at the track I visualized V on the track lying his head on the snow. I cried at the meaning of the song (even though I knew it was a story.) As soon as I looked up the doors of the train were about to close. To bad for me because as soon as I reached the doors, they closed. I sighed and sat on the bench outside. I looked back up to the sky and I grabbed my sketch book. I started to sketch my surrounding. I started with the train track. By the time I was done shading in the train I looked at the clock. It read 5:30. The next train would be coming in 15 minutes. I looked back down and took one of my ear buds out.

~~~~~~

        I got on the train and sat quietly and lonely in a seat. I noticed that the train was crowded so I decided to sneak in the First Class. I quickly and sneakily walked in the room. I looked behind me to make sure no one saw me, then I quietly closed the door. As I looked around I smiled I delight. I admired the gold colored walls and neat tables and booths. I sat down worried that  the conductor would come over.

~~~~~~~

        After a few minutes it seemed alright, until... "Hello Miss. What is our name??" I turned around to see the conductor  standing right behind me. "Um...Um... My name?" I stuttered. He smiled and said, " You're from the middle class aren't you?" He smirked and whispered, " I won't tell anyone."

        I smiled and looked back at my phone. He patted me and walked away. I sunk in my seat and resumed my BTS music. After A few minutes the conductor came over. He sat down to the seat across from me. I took off my headphones. " You know we're going to have someone in first class. They are going be in that room." I tilted my head in confusion. He smiled and walked away.

~~~~~

        An hour passed and I still wasn't home. I sighed and shuffled through my music until I found one that I liked. Then "Stigma" came on. I looked around making sure no one was around. Once I saw no one was around I played the song. I started to sing to every word in the song (I listened to the song so many times I knew every lyric.) I sang loud, yet softly (I'm a confusing person.) I start making my own dance in my seat. I took off my headphones and put my volume high.  I danced and sang to my heart desires. I did feel a bump, like the train stopped but, I kept dancing.

~~~~~~

I was pouring my heart out as I sang and danced. I was a little embarrassed but I was having so much fun. So once the song finish, I connected my headphones back and as I turned around to sit back in my chair I... I...

-~-~-
" A dream is a wish your heart make. <3"