2

Chapter 2 - Part 10

Perrie Edwards POV...
"Well done boys." I said to Chance , Drew, Devin and Jaden as I walked towards them with Jade, Jess and Leigh walking alongside me.

"Thanks." They all thanked in unison.

Since the boys have finished their auditions, the ABC channel on TV has gone on a break and it'll be back in about 5-6 minutes.

"I didn't know you have a daughter." I said to Chance as I walked and stood next to him. "Also, you did amazing."

"Thanks. And yeah, I have a daughter, Brooklyn, she's two years old."

"I bet she's as cute as you." I said to him without really filtering what was gonna come flying out of my mouth.

Jaden, Jade, Jess, Leigh, Devin, Drew, and Chance all looked at me at the same time when they heard what I said.

"That was smooth." Drew laughed.

"I need to get a filter." I spoke.

"She is cute, she's adorable even. And yeah, probably even cuter than I am." Chance replied.

'I find that very hard to believe.' I thought in my head.

Hopefully I didn't speak that one out loud.

"Anyway, it'll be you on the stage soon." Devin stated.

"No shit Sherlock." Drew slapped him arm.

"Perrie." Miles said my name as he walked up behind me.

The three boys and the girls looked confused as to how he knows my name.

"What do you want?" I asked while turning around to look at him.

"How you holding up?" He asked me.

"Do you mean 'how've you been since I left you in the dust?'." I asked him with sarcasm.

"Well..." He rolled his eyes.

"I've been feeling like shit ever since you left me, okay. You left me for some other chick." I glared at him.

"I was jealous." He stated.

"Jealous? Jealous of who?" I asked while rolling my eyes.

"Of George." He snapped. "You'd go to him whenever you had a problem instead of me."

"That's because whenever I was coming to you to talk, you were never there." I snapped right back at him. "Then I found out where you were."

"Oh yeah, where was I then?"

"You were out fucking other girls." I snapped, raising my voice.

"Anyway, where the fuck is George?"

I heard gasps from behind as I frowned and looked at the ground.

I felt someone walk towards me and stand in front of me. Turns out its Chance while Jade stood at the side of me.

"If you were there for her then you would've known." Jesy snapped at him.

"Where is he, thought he would've been here for you." Miles said.

He really has no clue what happened?

"He died." I said in a monotone voice with a flat face and looked directly at him.

"Look, I'm sorry, I didn't know what happened." He apologised.

I just nodded at him.

"Can we at least try to get along and be friends?" He asked with sincerity.

"I guess." I replied.

"Girls, it's time." Rita said while opening the door while we all walked back through the doors and switched sides with the boys.

We sat where they were last time and they're where we were.

I looked over to my seat and saw that JHype was sat in it with Michael Conor and Sergio sat beside him along with Chance, Drew, Devin and Jaden sat on the row in front of him.