2

Perrie Edwards – Blonde and Clueless Moments

Chapter 2 - Part 16

Perrie Edwards POV...
"Congratulations." Chance, Drew, Jaden, Devin and Mikey all said in unison when we walked out of the mini arena where the stage is.

"Thanks." Us four girls replied, also in unison.

"Looks like we're gonna be seeing a whole lot more of each other than we originally thought." Chance stated.

"I'm not complaining about that." I replied to what he said with a wink as I walked over to where Jonnie was with Miles and Declan.

After thinking for a while that they would judge me about having him, especially with the age that I'm at, I realised that Chance wouldn't do that because he knows what it's like, he has Brooklyn.

Declan wasn't planned at all. I found out that I was pregnant with him 1 week before I found out what Miles was doing behind my back.

I don't care about what anyone says to me about me having him...he's my son and I don't regret anything about him. I mean, yes I was young and I had to ask my mother for help when it came to working around my school timetable, but he was the highlight of my life.

George shared a bond with him and I have no idea how he could get him to go to sleep...like, straight away.

"Mama!" Declan exclaimed when he saw me walk over.

"Hey baby." I replied and picked him up, taking him out of Miles's arms.

"Heard you made it." Miles stated.

"Yeah, I did." I nodded as I smiled to myself.

"Look, I know what happened in the past was fuc-" I cut him off.

"Watch your language around him, please." I told him.

"Yeah, okay. I'm sorry. I know things were messed up when we last saw each other." Miles started. "I know that I messed up and that I haven't been around for Declan...but I want to be around him, I want to be there for him. Starting from right now."

I thought about what he said, processing the words that he said to me, and decided that it was a good idea. Dec does does need a father figure.

"Okay." I nodded. "Looks like you get three days straight away."

He smiled brightly. "Pez, I know that things between us will never be he same, but I will support you on ever decision that you make...even relationship ones." That shocked me, I never thought that he would ever say anything like that.

"Wow." I stared at him.

"'Wow' what?" He questioned while laughing slightly.

"Nothing, I just never expected you to say that...like, at all."

"I'm hungry." Declan spoke up all of a sudden.

"So am I." I replied while looking at him.

Not realising that Miles had done the exact same thing.

"I'll see you back at the hotel room." Jesy said as she walked passed us along with the others.

"Okay, see yas all later." I replied as I waved at them all...only to get one wave back.

A wave from Chance. I'm not gonna complain though.

"Burger King?" Miles questioned.

"Yeaah." Declan started to nod his head frantically.

"Okay baby boy, let's go and get those burgers then." I said.

All three of us soon walked out, with Jonnie following behind.

"Do you want a lift there?" He asked.

"Yeah, if that's okay." I replied.

"If it wasn't then I wouldn't have asked." Jonnie replied.

"Jeez...Mr. Captain Obvious." I sassed him as he unlocked the car so that we could all get in.

I climbed into the passenger seat while Miles fastened Declan's straps on his car seat.

We soon arrived at Burger King.