2

Chapter 2 - Part 18

Chance Perez POV...
Well, I guess I'm not the only one out of the guys that has a child. Miles also has a child.

"Yo, I never expected that." Drew stated as we walked towards the hotel, the girls (Jade, Jess and Leigh) have already gone back.

"Expected what?" Devin asked. "That Perrie had a child?"

"Yeah." Drew nodded.

"I must admit, I never really expected that at all." I spoke up.

"Really?" Jaden asked while I nodded. "At least you're not the o my one with a child."

"Very true." I replied.

"What your daughters name?" Mikey asked.

"Brooklyn." I replied with a small smile on my face as I thought about my adorable little girl. "I miss her."

"And that's normal for a parent." Drew stated. "She's your baby girl and she's not with you at the moment...you feel lonely."

"Not lonely." I replied. "How and why would I feel lonely when I have a massive group of people around me that keep me entertained?" I asked rhetorically.

"I'm just saying, but that girl Perrie is hot." Andrew Bitcher spoke up, oops...I meant Butcher.

"And you're never gonna get that girl." Mikey said to him.

I don't know why, but something about what Andrew said just made me really annoyed. So annoyed that I decided to speed up and walk up front so that I could get back to the hotel room quicker.

Drew Ramos POV...
After Butcher said what he said, Chance sped up and walked in front of the massive group of lads, including myself.

"What's his deal?" Gavin asked referring to the guy who just walked off, Chance.

"Oooo..." Mikey started as a look if realisation crossed his face. "...he likes her."

With that, I also sped up with Devin and Jaden as we made our way to the hotel.

"I'll check in Chance. You two can go to your room if you want." Devin said as he walked towards his and Chance's room.

"I guess we're going to our room." Jaden said as he turned to walk towards our room.

"See you later bro!" I called after Devin just before he walked through his door.

"See ya!" He called back.

I hope that Chance knows that Perrie won't go after Butcher.

Perrie Edwards POV...
Me, Jonnie, Declan and Miles all arrived at Burger King half an hour ago.

"Be careful Dec, you don't want to choke." Miles said as he too the burger out of his hands and picked up a knife so that he could it down into smaller bite-size pieces for him.

I smiled at the gesture.

As soon as the chopped pieces of burger were back in front of him, he started to eat it again.

Miles has already finished his Cheese-Burger and his drink while I've already eaten my Chicken-Burger but I still have to drink my Hot Chocolate.

"Who's he staying with tonight?" I asked my brother Jonnie referring to my little man.

"He's staying with you cause imma be meeting my mates later." He replied.

"What mates? You ain't got none." I sassed him.

"How dare you?" He asked with a shocked look on his face.

"Relax, I'm joking." I told him.

"Or are you...?" Miles asked in a joking manner trying to make it seem like a meant what I said.

"It's partly true." I replied to what he said.

"You're kinda right." Jonnie laughed. "Only because you've got many more than me."

"Now that's definitely true." I smiled while letting out a light yawn.

"So Declan, who's you wanna stay with tonight?" I asked him. "Mama or Papa?"

"Papa!" He exclaimed happily while pointing over to Miles.

"Well, I'm gonna head off, do you want a lift back to the hotel before I leave to meet the boys?" Jonnie spoke.

"Are you done with your burger?" I asked Dec and he nodded in reply and pushed the remaining pieces away.

"Yeah, the ride would be nice." I nodded as I gathered my bag that had my phone in and placed it upon my shoulder as Declan climbed off of his chair and stood between me and Miles, grabbing both of our hands as we all walked out of the building and Jonnie was in front with his car-keys in hand.

After strapping Declan into the car, Miles sat in the back with him while I sat in shotgun.