3 - 23rd June 2017

Friday, 23rd June 2017

Chapter 3 - Part 1

Perrie Edwards POV...
After a night of peaceful sleep, I awoke to the sound of thee Devin Hayes singing 'Baby' by Justin Bieber.

"When I was thirteen, I had my first love." Devin sang.

"For fuck sake Dev!" Chance shouted as he shot up from sleeping in his bed next to mine, and facing the wall to face the door that connects our side to the other half. "Shut the fuck up!"

I rolled over from facing the wall to face the opposite way, the direction of Chance and his bed in the other corner. At the same moment, I could head Jess laugh and Devin stop singing.

"Sounds like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." I spoke up as he turned to look at me.

"You mean 'woke up facing he wrong direction'." Chance corrected what I said.

I thought about what he said for a good 30 seconds while staring into space.

What does he mean by that? He was facing the wall, away from me, and he said that he woke up facing the wrong way. Does that mean...? No! There no way that a hot guy like Chance likes me. Besides, he's way out of my league...I'll never get the guy.

*snap* he clicked his fingers in front of my face.

"Sorry." I apologised to him because if the gazing into space.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah. I just can't wait to hear the first grouping, I can't wait to hear who I'm with." I replied.

"Same, I have a feeling that I'm probably gonna be in the same group with Jaden." Chance stated.

"Oh yeah?" I asked with a smile. "What makes you think that?"

"I dunno." He replied. "It's kinda just a gut feeling."

I nodded at what he said, understanding the point that he was coming from.

"I'm probably just gonna have a 'jama day." I said as I pulled the bed covers back.

"Jama day?" Chance asked.

"Yeah." I nodded while looking at him, shocked that he doesn't know what in on about. Well, he probably does, it's just that I'm in my Geordie accent at the moment since I just woke up not too long ago. "It's a day where you just stay inside and stay in your pyjamas all day."

"Oh, I know what you're on about now." He smiled while I laughed.

"And I thought that I was the blonde one." I muttered.

"You are." He replied as he also sat up in bed and pulled the sheets off of him as he sat up, climbing up off of the bed. "By hair's brown."

"Like sh-" I was gonna say something but he cut me off.

"Please don't finish that sentence." He said while looking at me directly in the eye.

"I was gonna say 'like chocolate' before you rudely interrupted me." I said to him with a slight smirk turning up at the corner of my mouth.

"Yeah, right. No you weren't." He laughed slightly.

Jesy Nelson POV...
Devin was singing along with Justin Bieber's song, Baby, as I was just playing on my phone, playing 'Zig-Zag'. Well, that was until Chance shouted through the door for him to shut up.

"How much are you bettin' that they get together before the show ends?" Devin asked me.

"We'll go $80. If it's before the show ends, I have to pay you. Buuuuut, if they don't and they get together sometime after, then you have to pay me." I replied to what he said with an answer.

"Okay, deal." He replied and we shook hands...submitting the deal.