2

Chapter 2 - Part 15

Perrie Edwards POV...
This is it...this is where we find out the top 18.

Please, please, please let me be one of them.

"Welcome back to Girl Band!" Rita said down the microphone with a loud voice and her voice echoed around the room. "As you can see, behind me are all of the contestants." Rita stated as she turned to look at us all. "This is the time where we find out who the top 18 are."

My nerves have pretty much sky-rocketed now. I need to calm down. All I can feel right now is this weird feeling in my stomach and I don't know how to stop it.

I looked over at Jess, Jade and Leigh and they all seem to be feeling the same feeling that I am.

"Nick, would you like to give the first six girls who made it?" Rita asked Nick Carter.

"Of course I will Rita." Nick nodded and looked down at the notes on the table that they made. Probably with the top 18's names. "The first six are...Katie Lloyd, Molly Wainwright, Holly Manson, Lilly Cooper, Lena Mantlet and Kali Sheviera."

The six girls who's name was said jumped up and down out of happiness.

"Emma, next six." Rita said.

Emma started to list the next six. "Brooke Spencer, the Slavonia twins, Courtney Scott, Olivia Hale and Jesy Nelson."

Jess made it! She's in the top 18!

"Timbaland. You're left to finish it. Who's the last six that made it into the top?" Rita stated but also asked at the same time...if that made any sense.

"Okay, so there's...Leah Michaels, Grace Bell, Jade Thirlwall, Malia McCall, Leigh-Anne Pinnock..." Timbaland said. "...and."

It's now gonna be me. But anyway! Jade and Leigh also made it.

"Perrie Edwards!" All three of the Architects exclaimed at the same time down the microphone making me flinch and jump a bit out of my skin.

Once I heard my name, my gaze immediately rose from the floor and I looked around with a massive smile on my face.

Looking over at the three girls that have become really close friends...I can see that they're smiling widely themselves.

I ran towards them and jumped into their arms and wrapped them all into a hug.

"We made it." I said in a low voice since the show was still being aired.

"Yeah, we did." They all replied in unison as they all wrapped their arms around myself and each other.

"Thank you for tuning into Girl Band. See you next week (A|N– With another Sugg Sunday Spacial) when the girls are performing live in front of you people that come to the shows. Thank you and good night!" Rita said and the credits probably rolled as the cameras stopped airing.

Time for a well deserved burger with Declan. Miles will probably want to come so I will let him. I mean, Declan is his son. He has the right to see him.