2 - 22nd June 2017

Chapter 2 - Part 1

Thursday, 22nd June 2017

Perrie Edwards POV...
Holy shit!! Today's the auditions. I'm not ready for this. I'm really not fucking ready for this.

"Stop panicking." Jesy said to me as I was pacing around the hotel room while she was putting her make-up on in the bathroom.

"How are you not nervous?" I asked her while being shocked at the ever so calm demeanour that she has.

"You shouldn't be panicking, you're gonna do amazing." Chance said while walking into the room where I am.

"How do you know that?" I questioned.

"Girl, you have a powerful set of vocals." Devin replied for him.

"Watch it, I'm gonna have a voice crack and I'm not gonna make it." I complained while looking down.

"Stop thinking like that..." Chance said. "...you're gonna do amazing and you're gonna make it. Now stop doubting yourself about it."

"I'll try." I replied quietly.

Heading towards the fridge, I opened it and grabbed a can of Pepsi Max Cherry.

My phone started to ring, signalling that I have an incoming phone call as the tune of Despacito started to play.

Jesy, Devin and Chance just looked at me as I walked I to the other room and their eyes followed me as I walked past the three of them.

"I love that song." Jess said.

I picked my phone up off of the bedside table as I took it off of charge and answered the call cause it's my mother calling.

"Hello?" I said into the phone in a tone that said 'you called me now what the fuck do you want?'.

"Hello Hun, are you excited?" She asked.

"Yeah I am. But I'm also nervous and I'm literally shittin' it right now." I replied.

"Watch your language." She warned me.

"Sorry mum." I apologised.

"Caitlin wants to know what song you're singing." Mum said to me.

"No she doesn't, you're the one that wants to know."

"You know me way too well."

"Anyway, it'll be Listen by Beyoncé."

"George loved that song." I heard my mum sigh through the phone.

"That's why I'm doing it." I replied.

"I'm gonna let you go now so that you can keep calm and prepare for the audition."

"Okay."

"Just remember...he's watching over you, he'll be there with you while me, Cait and Jonnie will be in the other side of the television."

"I love you."

"I love you too Perrie."

The line went dead so walked back into the other room while putting my phone in my pocket and grabbing the can of Pepsi that I didn't get to open because of my phone.

"Who was it?" Chance asked curiously.

"It was just my mother, she said that she'd be watching the show just to see me perform."

"Your mom is so sweet." Devin said to me while he is stood in the mirror styling his hair...again.

"Sweet enough to give you diabetes?" I asked as a joke.

"Probably not." Devin laughed.

"I feel so at home with you lot."

The three of them smiled...I noticed that Chance had also looked down to the ground.