55

Jay

I admit I was wrong for not communicating with Mo but my reality was really effing with my head and it destroyed my mood. There was nothing making me happy. I couldn't even think straight. I don't even remember what I had for lunch. Thankfully I didn't have him in most of my classes only two of them and sadly one of them rhymed with slim.

There was something that threw me today after school. Jayson magically found me before I could make it to my car and apologized for his actions.

"Aye Jay. I'm uh really sorry for this morning. I was tripping. I had no right to diss you like that this morning, that wasn't even me. I don't know why or how I could act like that after you kindly drove me to school when you didnt have to. I didn't even say thank you. My parents raised me better than that. Honestly. I just hope you forgive me."

He sounded sincere and for a moment I felt like forgiving him but I still don't trust him. My gut feeling is usually never wrong. I dont know what made him put on an act like that but at this point I'm definitely keeping at least one eye open at all times around this kid.

"Don't even apologize." I know you don't mean it. "Lucky for you I don't have practice today so I'm headed straight home." I continue walking to the car as I was originally.

"You play uh.. basketball right?" He asks.

"Yeah." I reply.

"I heard about you and two other girls today. Yall seem pretty well known around school. Yall must be pretty good." He says.

I decide not to respond verbally so I only shrug my shoulders. We finally got inside the car and he actually got into the passenger seat. I was sketchy about it but I didn't say anything, I started up my baby and we rolled down the street towards Aaliyah's middle school.

Before we even left the parking lot, he was already starting to brag about his first day at school.

"Speaking of girls let me tell you how I got 4 girls' numbers. Man.. You ain't tell me y'all had so many fine girls at our high school. It's like a fantasy island of chocolate females." I hope he finds some crazy ass girl that stabs his ass for being a player or just because.

"There were these two dark chocolate twins I saw during lunch, man, when I say bad I mean they shouldn't even be real. For real." I knew exactly the two he was referring to. They are widely known to not let anyone come between them. Not even friends. Somehow, on the lowest of keys I think they aren't straight. No one has ever seen either of them with a guy. I've seen them time to time at basketball games and at lunch sometimes. They've even given me a certain look that read mystery and lust, so my gut isn't exactly sure but I'm doubting that they actually like males. He obviously doesn't know that, but maybe his knucklehead ass will learn.

But wait, if they're so to themselves then how did he get their numbers? He gotta be lying or the rumors aren't true.

"Then there was this latino looking girl I met in the lunch line. She was short but she was still fine. Shawty had a little bump in the trunk, but I could help her out with that. Make her thick as a snicker."

I didn't know who he was talking about but I did know what he was talking about and I just wanted to stop the car and vomit out on the road. I couldn't just stop traffic like that so I held my composure and continued to drive like a calm driver.

"And mannn, when I tell you about this last chick you gone wish it was you who had her number." He made a dramatic "mm, mm, mm" sound that made me imagine he was thinking of some thanksgiving food.

"So there was this girl, and when I tell you she was badddd. Yo, this girl was hazel green eyed and had the skin of caramelized chocolate honey comb and she had clear skin. She stood about 2 inches shorter than you and had a face of a model. She was so fine I almost started sweating when she approached me. Had me licking my lips and shit. Now that body of hers, I know I gotta taste cause everything about her was just begging for me to devour. Them hips, that body, shawty was slim thick and fit. I could tell she did SOMETHING to stay active. She just looked like she came from build a goddess workshop. Woo! You gotta see her man."

I honestly did not know dudes could talk this much, yeah it's about a girl but sheesh. The kid just wouldn't stop.

I ain't gone lie, whoever the girl was she did sound bad but she don't sound smart. Only thirsty girls get a new kid's number at lunch on the first day.

"You did all this observing and collecting, but do you know any of their names though?" I asked.

This duckhead prolly don't know any of their names. He probably call them Twin 1, Twin 2, Thick one, and Thick too.

"The only name that needs to be known is mine and it don't start with a J." He smirks.

Douchebag?

"Nah but for real though, I remember the last shawty name was like Mo- Montana, Moesha, Mo something but she said just call her Mo. I mean I'll learn it tonight when I talk to her so I'm not worried about that. All I care about is if she do what she look like she do."

The moment he said Mo something it started to make me wonder. Could he be talking about Morgan? Morgan has no need to get anybody's number, let alone some dudes. I mean we weren't with each other today but it doesn't take less than one day for her to just do me wrong like that does it?

I want to give her the benefit of the doubt but her defense seems worthless at this point. He was talking about my girlfriend and was just feeding into it. I feel like such a duck. I trusted her, I started to open up to her. This is what I get for trying again. I should've stuck with my gut from the start. This must be God Giving me a sign. If she's gonna go back to her ways, I'll go back to mine.

_____________________________________

Why everybody gotta be so petty?

You think Jayson will get far with any of the females? Or will her turn out to be just a fake? You think he's bragging on purpose? What if he knows exactly what he's doing? What do you think is really going on in his head?

You think Jamie is going to say anything to Morgan? Or Jayson?

See now, if Morgan would've just talked to Jamie the first time she'd know the truth and this wouldn't happen.

She's dug her hole and now she has to lie in it. All this could've been avoided with one mature conversation. I guess in high school kids aren't smart enough to be mature rather than childish.

Everyone will always be a child but there's a point where everyone can grow up and become an adult. ×~×