23 - Bros Before Hoes

Blood is Thicker Than Water.

Chaz & Bianca are at lunch together by themselves. No Jay around and no Lonnie in sight

( Bianca )

Alright. My plan is about to go down. It's lunch time. No Lonnie in sight, seems like she didn't come to school today. Perfect.

Bianca: Babe I gotta talk to you about something.

Chaz: Yeah. What's up?

Bianca: Don't be mad at me but I wanted to wait because I wanted to make sure she wasn't around so you wouldn't do anything crazy

Chaz: Who's she? Babe what are you talking about?

Bianca: You remember yesterday when we were in that assembly and I went to the bathroom.

Chaz: Yeah..

Bianca: Well, when I was in there washing my hands, Lonelle had came in and she came on to me. She told me I didn't have to play hard to get but I wasn't playing anything and I told her that. Then she asked me why won't I just let her have me and just kissed me and grabbed my ass. I pushed her off of me because I knew it was wrong and I didn't want to hurt you. And I hate cheaters because if you can cheat you can lie and I despise liars. So I told her Chaz is your best friend you don't want to hurt her and she said what she don't know won't hurt her. That was when I told her I was gonna tell you but then she threatened me and said that if I tried to tell you what happened she was gonna break us up and tell you that it was me who came on to her and that you wouldn't believe me because I'm only your girlfriend and she's been your best friend for so long.

Bianca: Please don't be mad at me or her.

Chaz: Why would I be mad at you?

Bianca: Because I waited so long to tell you

Chaz: No you're just fine thank you for being brave enough to tell me. She won't break us up trust me. You're my girl and she's gonna regret ever doing that to you and me.

*the bell rings*

Chaz: What a best friend.. Best friend of the year

I give her a kiss on the cheek.

Bianca: Baby don't worry about her. Just be the bigger person and forgive her. I gotta go to class now I'll see you after school babe and don't go looking for her. I don't need you suspended for fighting. I'm not worth you fighting your best friend.

Chaz: She's not my best friend. She's my team mate.

Bianca: Just stay calm for me. Go to class. Be the bigger person for me.

Chaz: Alright. For you.

● ● ● ●

Lunch. [*Jay and Morgan are together in their spot enjoying lunch. *]

Jay: One day I'm gonna take you on a date and you're just not gonna be prepared and it's gonna be the best date ever.

Morgan: The best date ever?

Jay: No doubt about it.

Morgan: So why can't I know what it is?

Jay: Because then it wouldn't be a surprise.

Morgan: Speaking of knowing stuff, did you let Chaz know?

Jay: Know what?

Morgan: Babe I told you to talk to her.

Jay: I will.

Morgan: Today.

Jay: Okay.. But something tells me things aren't gonna go so well

< 4th period / End of the day : HOPE >

Chaz changes into her gym attire and heads into the gym for class. Jay approaches her.

Jay: Hey man. What's up?

Chaz: I'm just trying to cool it.

Jay: Well I gotta tell you something I don't know how you're gonna take it but remember we're best friends and I'm only looking out for you as my brother.

They walk over to the bleachers and have a seat to talk.

Chaz: So what's up?

Jay: Man I care for you like you're my blood. I don't wanna see you get hurt man. But your girl, you need to be open eyed and very careful. I'm not saying you can't trust your girl but she's not exactly trustworthy.

Chaz: I appreciate you looking out for me but it's not Bianca I need to be very careful with. It's your best friend. She lucky she not here or I would've knocked her in her shit. Disrespecting my girl and stabbing me in my back.

Jay: Dude what are you talking about?

Chaz: Your best friend came onto my girl and tried to threaten her like she was somebody. She ain't shit but a -

Jay: Woah! Who told you that?

Chaz: My girl was brave and honest enough to come and admit what happened.

Jay: Listen. We both know Lonnie and she has never been that dirty before.

Chaz: So you calling my girl a liar?

Jay: Dude I'm just saying-

Chaz: Were you there?

Jay: No, but I still know she-

Chaz: Alright then. You don't know. So don't act like you do.

Jay: Can you at least-

Chaz: At least what Jay? How would you feel? Your fucking best friend of all people.

Jay: Man, I'm trying to tell you-

Chaz: You know what Jay I don't want to hear you or anybody else tell me anything. I'm grown. I know how to take care of myself. I know how to make the right decisions especially with people.

Jay: So you're gonna cut me off?

Chaz: If you support a backstabber and talk shit about my girl it's time for you to walk. Bounce, Jay. I don't want to hear anything else you have to say.

Jay: Wow. I tried to warn your dumb ass. Don't come running back to us. Bros before hoes Chaz.

Jay leaves and goes to the weight room and Chaz goes on the court to start playing basketball.